Andrew was born in 1862. Andrew Jones ... He passed away in 1936.
- www.jones-dna.org Y-DNA pedigree site. Family Group: R1b-M269 #12 FTDNA kit: 477153.
- 1870 Census - Polk Co, GA - "United States Census, 1870," database with images, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:MC32-G2Q : 17 October 2014), Andrew B Jones in household of Belson Jones, Georgia, United States; citing p. , family 1139, NARA microfilm publication M593 (Washington D.C.: National Archives and Records Administration, n.d.); FHL microfilm 545,669.
- 1900 Census - Etowah Co, AL - "United States Census, 1900," database with images, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:M98J-G96 : 25 January 2015), Andrew B Jones, Alabama City Ward 1-4, Etowah, Alabama, United States; citing sheet 1A, family 8, NARA microfilm publication T623 (Washington, D.C.: National Archives and Records Administration, n.d.); FHL microfilm 1,240,016.
- Death - "Alabama Deaths, 1908-1974," database, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:JD5Y-KZQ : 27 November 2014), Andrew Belson Jones, 22 Jan 1936; citing reference cn 2804, Department of Health, Montgomery; FHL microfilm 1,908,539.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Andrew by comparing test results with other carriers of his Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA. Y-chromosome DNA test-takers in his direct paternal line on WikiTree:
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
Images: 2 Collaboration
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Zak Jones and Bonnie Jones. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On 12 Aug 2016 at 23:20 GMT Bonnie Jones wrote: