Categories: United States, Kemp Name Study.
No more info is currently available for Andrew Kemp. Can you add to his biography?
- Kelly Sinclair, firsthand knowledge. Click the Changes tab for the details of edits by Kelly and others.
- ↑ Entered by Kelly Sinclair, Mar 24, 2012
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Andrew by comparing test results with other carriers of his Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known yDNA or mtDNA test-takers in his direct paternal or maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Andrew:
- Kelly Sinclair : AncestryDNA + Family Tree DNA Family Finder, GEDMatch M153948, FTDNA kit #B17272 + 23andMe
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
Images: 1 Collaboration
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Kelly Sinclair and Gary Pace. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Andrew is 22 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 22 degrees from Bob Dylan, 20 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 24 degrees from Michael Phelps and 22 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.