[private sister (1950s - 1980s)]
[private son (1970s - unknown)],
[private daughter (1980s - unknown)],
[private son (1980s - unknown)] and
[private son (1980s - unknown)]
Profile last modified 25 May 2020
| Created 23 May 2015
This page has been accessed 3,235 times.
I tried answering the Question of the Week regarding what my favorite free genealogy sites are, but it said that my answer appeared to be a duplicate. I don't understand why. My answer wasn't on the list. Anyway, since it wouldn't accept it I've added my answer here:
- I love West Virginia Division of Culture and History. It has birth, marriage, and death records with images. http://www.wvculture.org/vrr/
- For research in Missouri death certificates with images can be found at https://s1.sos.mo.gov/records/archives/archivesmvc/deathcertificates
- I've had a lot of luck with Chancery Records in Virginia, http://www.virginiamemory.com/collections/chancery/ Some have images and some only refer to the original records. I've found images of Wills, etc.
- One more, http://chroniclingamerica.loc.gov/ for old newspapers.
- Baronial Order of Magna Charta
- Robert de Ros
- National Society Colonial Dames XVII Century
- John Throckmorton
- National Society Daughters of the American Revolution
- Raleigh Hammond
- Descendants of Mexican War Veterans
- Oliver Perry Angelo
- United Daughters of the Confederacy
- Francis Marion Angelo
- First-hand information entered by Audrey Kern at registration.
More Genealogy Tools
Only the Trusted List can access the following:
- Audrey's formal name
- full middle name (M.)
- e-mail address
- exact birthdate
- birth location
- images (4)
- private siblings' names
- private children's names (4)
- spouse's name and marriage information
For access to Audrey McGlynn's full information you must be on Audrey's Trusted List. Please login.
See the Contact section of the Tree & Tools
Audrey McGlynn's DNA has been tested for genealogical purposes. It may be possible to confirm family relationships by comparing test results with Audrey or other carriers of her ancestors' mitochondrial DNA
Mitochondrial DNA test-takers in the direct maternal line:
- Audrey (Kern) McGlynn:
Mitochondrial DNA Test HVR1 and HVR2, haplogroup T2b
It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Audrey:
Have you taken a DNA test? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Ancestry DNA.