- Philip Barton Key's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This biography was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import. It's a rough draft and needs to be edited.
- Name: Philip Barton /Key/
- Date: 05 APR 1818
- Place: Washington City, District Of Columbia, District of Columbia, USA
- Date: 27 FEB 1859
- Source: S134 Title: Wikipedia.org
Thank you to Jonathan Byrne for creating WikiTree profile Key-1254 through the import of Albert Byrne's relatives.ged on Dec 1, 2013. Click to the Changes page for the details of edits by Jonathan and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Philip Barton's ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Philip Barton is 22 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 14 degrees from Stephen Hopkins, 24 degrees from Ben Kingsley, 18 degrees from David Selman and 19 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.