- MaryJo's formal name
- full middle name (M.)
- e-mail address
- exact birthdate
- birth location
- images (1)
- family tree
- father's name
- mother's name
- siblings' names
- spouse's name and marriage information
- autosomal DNA test connections
MaryJo is a Wiki Genealogy Volunteer following these tags:
- This is my direct paternal line and I have an interest in taking it back as far as I am able.
- This was my biological mother's maiden name and I am interested in this family line.
- This is my husband's direct paternal line and I am interested in finding any Mirskys who are related to him. His paternal grandparents both immigrated from "Russia" at the turn of the 20th century.
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to MaryJo. (Best for comments to MaryJo that need to be private.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages to or about MaryJo that can be public. Limit 20 per day.)
On 9 Dec 2015 at 14:09 GMT K Van Fossen wrote:
On 6 Dec 2015 at 18:26 GMT K Van Fossen wrote:
On 27 Jun 2014 at 17:33 GMT Margaret (Hill) Harris wrote:
On 13 Mar 2014 at 07:30 GMT Terry Wright wrote:
Just checking in with a few quick tips
Free Space pages are wiki pages for supplementing your family history. They can be used to profile anything of significance such as a special pet, a meaningful event, a school you attended, a family heirloom .... They're "anything pages".
Lastly, sometimes you'll run into unresponsive profile managers. We have a process for resolving those unfortunate situations.
On 26 Feb 2014 at 02:12 GMT Kitty (Cooper) Smith wrote:
We don't actually upload the test results, we just type in the information about the tests we have taken. Go to http://www.wikitree.com/treewidget/Key-1354/89. Click the DNA Tests tab and add the information to Add A New Test. You will do this once for the Ancestry test and again for the 23andme test. As you add people to your Family Tree tab, the DNA connections will start to appear. Please read through our DNA Project page for more information: http://www.wikitree.com/wiki/Project:DNA and let me know if I can be of further assistance. Welcome to WikiTree!
On 25 Feb 2014 at 20:33 GMT Michele Bergin wrote:
On 25 Feb 2014 at 20:27 GMT Michele Bergin wrote:
You are now a member of the WikiTree Community. Please note we are trying to build one Collaborative Tree which means one profile per person. It is important to ensure no duplicates are entered as you add any Profiles to WikiTree.
Our Mentor Team are a friendly bunch of volunteers who will be glad to help you with specific problems if you have any.
Good luck growing your branches, and thanks for offering to help with our shared tree :)
On 25 Feb 2014 at 20:20 GMT MaryJo (Key-Flowers) Wilson wrote:
Thanks in advance for any help with this!
On 24 Feb 2014 at 23:14 GMT Liz (Noland) Shifflett wrote:
As a guest, you can search for your ancestors and participate in G2G, where you can ask questions that you didn't find an answer to in WikiTree Help (see the "Help" drop-down menu at upper right–for additional links that may be of use, please click my name and check out the links I list under my "Greeter" section–especially the Sources links and the links to my fellow greeters Debby and Maggie, who also have helpful information on their profile pages).
If you would like to join WikiTree, and help with our mission of one tree, please read the Honor Code, volunteer, and post a comment on your profile page; we'll be glad to add you to the WikiTree community.