- Alvin's formal name
- full middle name (L.)
- e-mail address
- exact birthdate
- birth location
- images (1)
- family tree
- father's name
- mother's name
- siblings' names
- children's names (2)
- spouse's name and marriage information
- autosomal DNA test connections
Alvin is a Wiki Genealogy Volunteer following these tags:
- My paternal grandmother's surname was Clark. I'd love to collaborate with anyone researching the Clark family.
- My maternal grandmother's surname was Cloninger. I'd love to collaborate with anyone researching the Cloninger family.
- Kinley is my father's surname. His ancestors were Scottish/Irish. The family name may have been McKinley originally. I'd love to collaborate with anyone researching Kinley / Mckinley,
- My maternal grandfather's surname was Rhyne. I'd love to collaborate with anyone researching the Rhyne family.
- Kinley is my surname, may have been McKinley originally. I've heard that Kinley was a sept of Buchanan or Farquharson. I'd love to learn more about my Scottish ancestry and participate as I can in the project.
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to Alvin. (Best for comments to Alvin that need to be private.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages to or about Alvin that can be public. Limit 20 per day.)
On 5 Feb 2018 at 03:50 GMT David Selman wrote:
Thank you for self-certifying for the Pre-1700 badge! Participation in a Pre-1700 Project is strongly encouraged for those wishing to edit Pre-1700 profiles. Collaboration is essential because pre-1700 ancestors are shared by many descendants.
It looks like Scottish Clans would be a good fit with the tag you entered. Adding the tag Scottish_Clans will help you get updates about activity for that project.
Do you have any questions? Let me know. I'm happy to help! :-)
David ~ Pre-1700 Greeter
On 29 Jan 2018 at 12:08 GMT Vicky (Freeth) Majewski wrote:
This is just a courtesy e-mail to see how things are going. Are you enjoying WikiTree so far? Any questions? Any issues?
Feel free to contact me via my profile page. I am happy to help!
On 21 Jan 2018 at 19:30 GMT Debi (McGee) Hoag wrote:
You've been a member of WikiTree for about a week so I thought I would check in to see how it's going. The New Member How-Tos are for you to work at your own pace. If you had a chance to review any of it, was it helpful?
If you have questions about how WikiTree works, I'm here to help. Just click my name, then ask in the comment section of my page. I'll get back to you by the end of the day.
Debi ~ WikiGreeter
PS Did you discover that the surname tags on your profile are clickable links? Each will take you to a page of other people who research the surname and a bunch of links which might be helpful. You could add more for other names of interest or spelling variations, up to 20 total
On 14 Jan 2018 at 05:56 GMT Gilly Wood wrote:
Start with the New Member How-To Pages - they are really useful as you add profiles and learn your way around:
Let me know if you require assistance. I am happy to help. After adding my own family and ancestors I have found many cousins and distant ancestors here on WikiTree.
Gilly~ WikiTree Greeter
On 14 Jan 2018 at 04:22 GMT David Selman wrote:
Just a note to say hello and to let you know that I'm available to answer questions about WikiTree. You can contact me by clicking the link to my name above this message, then sending a private message or posting a comment on my profile page.
Thank you, David ~ WikiTree Greeter