- Stephen Kinney's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- Date: 1771
- Place: Maugerville, Sunbury, New Brunswick, Canada
- Date: 3 May 1837
- Place: Greenfield, Carleton, New Brunswick, Canada
- Date: 18 September 1791
Edwin W. Bell and Lillan M. B Maxwell. Israel Kenny, his children and their families. (1944) 120p.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Stephen by comparing test results with other carriers of his Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA. Y-chromosome DNA test-takers in his direct paternal line on WikiTree:
- Dan Keeney : Family Tree DNA Y-DNA Test 25 markers, haplogroup R1a1, Ysearch W6K4U, FTDNA kit #22981
- David Keeney : Family Tree DNA Y-DNA Test 37 markers, haplogroup R-M198, Ysearch HGE7F, FTDNA kit #458676
- Lisa Voelker : 23andMe
- Cynthia (Mitchell) Paul : AncestryDNA, Ancestry member Cyndimp
- Don Oliver : Family Tree DNA Family Finder, FTDNA kit #233638
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Eugene Quigley, Rhonda Scoullar, and Beverley Scott. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Stephen is 17 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 8 degrees from Stephen Hopkins, 21 degrees from Ben Kingsley, 16 degrees from David Selman and 19 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.