This person was created on 19 March 2011 through the import of Davidson.GED.
They would eventually have 13 children. (2)
At the time of the 1871 Census of Canada, Annie and William's family lived in Wicklow, Carleton, New Brunswick, Canada. He was listed as a farmer and a Baptist. Wm H Crabb 33, Sarah Ann Crabb 25, Franklin Crabb 8, Clifford Crabb 6, Sarah Crabb 4, Allen Crabb 3, Adelia Crabb 1, Elizabeth Crabb (widow) 64. (4)
The 1881 Census of Canada finds the family in Wicklow, Carleton, New Brunswick, Canada. William was a farmer and a Free Will Christian Baptist. William H. Crabb 45, Sarah A. Crabb 35, John F. Crabb 18, Aaron C. Crabb 15, Sarah E. Crabb 14, Henry A. Crabb 13, Adelia Crabb 11, Elizabeth Crabb 8, Charles W. Crabb 7, Talmage Crabb 6, David Crabb 5. Wesley D. Crabb 3. (5)
She died in Milo, Piscataquis, Maine on 14 Aug 1935 and was buried in the South Dover Cemetery, Dover-Foxcroft, Piscataquis, Maine. (3)
2. "Kith and Kin of the Kinneys," by Fern Gallup Kinney [n.d.], available online: http://home.comcast.net/~kinneyed/KithAndKin_image.pdf
3. Find a Grave, http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=65618716. Accessed 30 Jan 2014.
4. Year: 1871; Census Place: Wicklow, Carleton, New Brunswick; Roll: C-10384; Page: 45; Family No: 143. Ancestry.com and The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. 1871 Census of Canada [database on-line]. Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations Inc, 2009.
5. Year: 1881; Census Place: Wicklow, Carleton, New Brunswick; Roll: C_13182; Page: 50; Family No: 201. Ancestry.com and The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. 1881 Census of Canada [database on-line]. Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations Inc, 2009.
On 4 Jan 2014 Clair (Harris) Zarges wrote:
I will start with Grandma Crabtree [Sarah Ann Kinney Crabtree]] who lived with us for a time in Dover, Maine. Faith Crabtree, Uncle David's daughter (one of 13 kids) lives not far from us. When we get together she reminds me of Grandma [who was almost completely blind] saying, "My, isn't the moon beautiful tonight" while looking up at the street light. It happened every night.
Grandma always wanted to help. We let her help by drying the dishes. She would miss where she was setting them and when they hit the floor many would break. That became a "no no" rather quickly.
Then she would want to go back to the farm house in New Brunswick. Dad ( Everett Crabtree) would tell her it was too far to walk. Grandma would say "You don't have to walk all the way with me, just to the rail fence. Put my hand on the fence and I can make it the rest of the way on my own." Dad would walk her around the block and say "Let's stop here and visit some friends." This would happen several times a week. Grandma would say "You can't just bust in without knocking." Dad would say "I am sorry, you are right." Then he would knock and one of us would answer and act surprised to see her.
Login to add your own memory.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Sarah by comparing test results with other carriers of her mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known mtDNA test-takers in her direct maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Sarah:
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
Images: 3 Collaboration
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Sarah is 19 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 17 degrees from Abraham Lincoln, 24 degrees from Ayn Rand, 20 degrees from Peter Roberts and 21 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.