This person was created on 19 March 2011 through the import of Davidson.GED.
He is listed with his parents and siblings in the 1861 Census of Canada as age 5; living in Wicklow, Carleton County, New Brunswick, Canada. His father is a farmer and the family is Baptist. (2)
Marriage to Cora Lee Smith, Iron River, Iron County, Michigan, 23 Jan 1886: Source is "Iron County Michigan Marriage Records. This needs to be verified Harris-837 16:30, 20 January 2014 (EST) (6)
In the 1900 U.S. Census he is age 42 in Easton, Aroostook County, Maine. He is married to Cora Kinney, age 35, with the following children: Pearl E Kinney 13, Beverly J Kinney 11, Ella M Kinney 8, Amy E Kinney 6, Paul Kinney 3, Wilbur Kinney 11/12. (3)
In the 1920 (listed as "R.W." Kinney) U.S. Census, he is in Atkinson, Piscataquis County, Maine; is age 64, and his wife Cora is 55. Their children living in the household are: Paul Kinney 22, Wilbur Kinney 20, Lotta M Kinney 14, Ella M Kinney 28, Amy E Kinney 26,. (4)
As "W. Richard" Kinney, in the 1930 U.S. Census he is 73 and Cora ("L. Cora") is 65, living in Atkinson, Piscataquis County, Maine. No one else is listed in the household.
Richard died in Atkinson, 22 Apr 1932. He is buried in the Dover Cemetery, Dover-Foxcroft, Piscataquis, Maine, Row 29. (1)
1. Find a Grave for Richard Wayman Kinney: http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GSln=Kinney&GSfn=Richard&GSmn=Wayman&GSbyrel=all&GSdyrel=all&GSob=n&GRid=23014031&df=all&. Accessed 20 Jan 2014.
2. Library and Archives Canada; Ottawa, Ontario, Canada; Census Returns For 1861; Roll: C-999-1000. Ancestry.com and The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. 1861 Census of Canada [database on-line]. Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations Inc, 2009.
3. Year: 1900; Census Place: Easton, Aroostook, Maine; Roll: 588; Page: 9A; Enumeration District: 0017; FHL microfilm: 1240588. Ancestry.com. 1900 United States Federal Census [database on-line]. Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations Inc, 2004.
4. Year: 1920; Census Place: Atkinson, Piscataquis, Maine; Roll: T625_647; Page: 4A; Enumeration District: 132; Image: 24. Ancestry.com. 1920 United States Federal Census [database on-line]. Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations Inc, 2010. Images reproduced by FamilySearch.
5. Year: 1930; Census Place: Atkinson, Piscataquis, Maine; Roll: 838; Page: 4B; Enumeration District: 0002; Image: 509.0; FHL microfilm: 2340573. Ancestry.com. 1930 United States Federal Census [database on-line]. Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations Inc, 2002.
6. Family Tree on Ancestry.com: http://trees.ancestry.com/tree/849850/person/-2039214435. Accessed 20 Jan 2014.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Richard Wayman by comparing test results with other carriers of his ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known yDNA or mtDNA test-takers in his direct paternal or maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Richard Wayman:
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
Images: 1 Collaboration
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Richard Wayman is 19 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 27 degrees from Bob Dylan, 23 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 19 degrees from Michael Phelps and 21 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.