- George Kinnick's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
- Ancestry.com gives somewhat different information about George Washington Kinnick: "Born in Maryland, USA [i]n 1783 to John Kinnick and Ann Kinnick[,] George Washington married Hannah Grimes and had 10 children. He passed away on 16 Jul 1865 in Johnson, Indiana, USA."
- ↑ URL: http://www.ancestry.com/genealogy/records/george-washington-kinnick_26326387 Accessed 10 Dec 2016 by Patricia Prickett Hickin.
- 4 Dr. Bill Smith Ph.D. created George Kinnick on 4 Apr 2011.
- Anon. "George Washington Kinnick" Ancestry.com URL: http://www.ancestry.com/genealogy/records/george-washington-kinnick_26326387 Accessed 10 Dec 2016 by Patricia Prickett Hickin.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with George by comparing test results with other carriers of his Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known yDNA or mtDNA test-takers in his direct paternal or maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with George:
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On 6 Nov 2016 at 05:34 GMT Dr. Bill Smith Ph.D. wrote:
On 6 Nov 2016 at 01:04 GMT Karen (Lowe) Tobo wrote:
George is 21 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 14 degrees from Abraham Lincoln, 24 degrees from Ayn Rand, 20 degrees from Peter Roberts and 21 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.