Born about 1707 in Weisenheim, Hessen, Germany. Her parents were
Father Jost Klapp, b. Aug 1669, Istha, Hessen-Nassau, Germany and
Mother Anna Margaretha Stauder, b. estimated 1680
Her first husband was Heinrich Schuchardt, b. 1695, Eckhartshauser, Ysenburg, Germany , d. 1773, Heidelberg Township, Berks County, Pennsylvania. They were married 1 Oct 1730 in Oley Township, Berks County, Pennsylvania
Children with Heinrich Schuchardt
1. Johann Jost Schuchardt, b. 07 Feb 1731, Berks County, Pennsylvania
2. John Schuchardt, b. 1 Aug 1733
3. Anna Maria Schuchardt, b. 9 Mar 1735
4. Maria Catharine Schuchardt, b. about 1736
5. Maria Christina Schuchardt, b. about 1737, Tulpehocken Township, Berks County, Pennsylvania , d. after 1782, Tulpehocken Township, Berks County, Pennsylvania
6. Heinrich Schuchardt, b. 8 Sep 1741
7. Carl Schuchardt, b. 06 Mar 1743, d. 04 Mar 1807
Source: S-1300436665 Repository: #R-1552298038 Title: Ancestry Family Trees Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members. Note: This information comes from 1 or more individual Ancestry Family Tree files. This source citation points you to a current version of those files. Note: The owners of these tree files may have removed or changed information since this source citation was created. Page: Ancestry Family Tree Data: Text: http://trees.ancestry.com/pt/AMTCitationRedir.aspx?tid=48463223&pid=756
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Anna by comparing test results with other carriers of her mitochondrial DNA.
However, there are no known mtDNA test-takers in her direct maternal line.
It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Anna: