- Thomas's formal name
- e-mail address
- family tree
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to Thomas. (Best for comments to Thomas that need to be private.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages to or about Thomas that can be public. Limit 20 per day.)
On 20 Jun 2014 at 15:35 GMT Paula J wrote:
Welcome to WikiTree. I am a WikiTree Mentor. Check out the topics under our Help Index. You can also ask questions in g2g. If you need more help, please leave a message on my profile page and I will be glad to assist you!
On 16 Jun 2014 at 16:14 GMT Thomas Koruga wrote:
Thanks for the friendly welcome here and for the suggestion for the testing kit :)
On 16 Jun 2014 at 15:46 GMT Mags Gaulden wrote:
On 16 Jun 2014 at 15:43 GMT Mags Gaulden wrote:
I am waiting on my results!
You are now a member of the WikiTree Community. Please note we are trying to build one Collaborative Tree which means one profile per person. It is important to ensure no duplicates are entered as you add any Profiles to WikiTree.
If you need any help getting started check out the help section from the menu, top left, or head over to the G2G forum and take a minute to introduce yourself in the Tree House, you might also want to check out the introductory WikiTree video that a member created.
Our Mentor Team are a friendly bunch of volunteers who will be glad to help you with specific problems if you have any.
On 16 Jun 2014 at 15:41 GMT Thomas Koruga wrote:
Ive been researching Genealogy for some time now and i found your site. Its a truly amazing mission that you have. I am planning to take a DNA test to find out about my anachestors and of course to futher grow the wikitree.
greetings Thomas Koruga
On 16 Jun 2014 at 15:39 GMT Mags Gaulden wrote:
Welcome as a guest to WikiTree! We're growing a FREE worldwide family tree, striving for ONE collaborative profile for every person.
A few suggestions to get you started:
1. Our Honor Code is a very important part of why our community is such a friendly place to grow your family tree so please take some time to read it.
2. Feel free to ask a question at our G2G forum .
3. Our help pages, top right, have all sorts of useful information.
If you would like to contribute, click the volunteer button and leave a comment here on your profile to let our greeters know. You should include a little bit about how you plan to contribute to the tree.
Have fun looking around!