[private brother (unknown - unknown)], [private sister (1940s - unknown)], [private sister (1940s - unknown)], [private brother (1950s - unknown)] and [private sister (1950s - unknown)]
[private son (1970s - unknown)] and
[private daughter (1980s - unknown)]
Profile last modified 31 May 2020
| Created 5 Mar 2012 | Last significant change: 30 May 2020
This page has been accessed 26,558 times.
More Genealogy Tools
Only the Trusted List can access the following:
- Ludwig's formal name
- e-mail address
- birth location
- personal memories about Ludwig (1)
- images (1)
- private siblings' names
- private children's names (2)
- spouse's name and marriage information
For access to Ludwig Kraayenbrink's full information you must be on Ludwig's Trusted List. Please login.
See the Contact section of the Tree & Tools
Ludwig is a Wiki Genealogist
following these tags:
- Connecting profiles is one of the basic WikiTree principles.
- Like to contribute to make WikiTree data error free especially profiles in my own watchlist as it is so easy to make typing mistakes.
- Due to my paternal dutch ancestry I am keenly interested to contribute where I can.
- Born in Indonesia but left when 3 years old. Still have family living in the country. Have difficulty to trace mother's family (Muller). Indonesian ancestry coming from Celebes (Sulawesi) island. Hope to assist where I can to expand WikiTree in this area.
- Current family name of Ludwig Kraayenbrink parents. Family from Achterhoek (Gelderland), Abbenbroek (Zuid Holland) and Indonesia
- Ludwig Kraayenbrink surname. Father forgot to put dots on i and j on his birth certificate. Also common for USA branches.
- Kraijenbrink appears in early 1700-1800 family branches
- Seen some Krainbrink branches in 1700-1800
- Krajenbrink appears in 1700-1800 branches
- Few Kreyenbrink branches
- Wife's mother name
- Name of mother. Interested mainly regarding Muller in Indonesia and links to Holland.
- Wife's father name