- Dirk Lambert's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
The biography for Dirk Lambert is empty. What can you add?
- First-hand information. Entered by Dirk Lambert at registration.
- Dirk's formal name
- e-mail address
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to Dirk. (Best for comments to Dirk that need to be private.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages to or about Dirk that can be public. Limit 20 per day.)
On 5 Jan 2014 at 12:33 GMT M. (Stewart) H. wrote:
Thank you for joining WikiTree. As a WikiTree Mentor I am available to answer any questions or help solve any issues you may be having. How is your experience with Wikitree going? Our G2G Forum is searchable or you can post a question there.
Do you have Royal Ancestors? They are already here on Wikitree! Rather than create duplicate profiles for them, please contact the EuroAristo Project to discuss connecting your family line to their profiles.
The Help Index is also an important place to find how to do most tasks.
Feel free to ask me via my profile page if you have any questions.
On 4 Jan 2014 at 13:02 GMT R. (Geleick) G. wrote:
You are now a member of the WikiTree Community. Please note we are trying to build one Collaborative Tree which means one profile per person. It is important to ensure no duplicates are entered as you add any Profiles to WikiTree.
Our Mentor Team are a friendly bunch of volunteers who will be glad to help you with specific problems if you have any.
Good luck growing your branches, and thanks for offering to help with our shared tree :)
On 4 Jan 2014 at 12:54 GMT Dirk Lambert wrote:
On 4 Jan 2014 at 12:51 GMT R. (Geleick) G. wrote:
Welcome as a guest to WikiTree! We're growing a FREE worldwide family tree, striving for ONE collaborative profile for every person.
A couple suggestions to get you started:
1. Our Honor Code is a very important part of why our community is such a friendly place to grow your family tree so please take some time to read it.
2. Feel free to ask a question at our G2G forum.
3. Our help pages, top right, have all sorts of useful information.
If you would like to contribute, click the volunteer button and leave a comment here on your profile to let our greeters know. You should include a little bit about how you plan to contribute to the tree.
Hope you'll join us ~ Happy researching!