[private sister (1940s - unknown)]
[private son (1960s - unknown)],
[private son (1960s - unknown)] and
[private son (1970s - unknown)]
Profile last modified 1 Apr 2020
| Created 9 Apr 2014
This page has been accessed 2,274 times.
More Genealogy Tools
Only the Trusted List can access the following:
- James's formal name
- full middle name (W.)
- e-mail address
- exact birthdate
- birth location
- images (1)
- private siblings' names
- private children's names (3)
- spouse's name and marriage information
For access to James Landes's full information you must be on James's Trusted List. Please login.
See the Contact section of the Tree & Tools
James is a Wiki Genealogy Volunteer
following these tags:
- my maternal surname. Immigrant ancestor Joseph Byerly arrived 1752. German Baptist Brethren.
- my surname. Immigrant ancestor Christian Landes arrived at Philadelphia on 1Sep1736 on ship Harle from Rotterdam. Swiss-German Mennonite.
- my paternal paternal maternal surname. Immigrant ancestor Swiss Mennonite.
- my maternal maternal maternal surname. Immigrant ancestor from Baden-Wüerttemberg, Germany. German Baptist Brethren.
- my paternal maternal surname. Immigrant ancestor was German Catholic.
James Landes's DNA has been tested for genealogical purposes. It may be possible to confirm family relationships by comparing test results with James or other carriers of his ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA
Y-chromosome DNA test-takers in his direct paternal line on WikiTree:
- James Landes:
Family Tree DNA Y-DNA Test 67 markers, haplogroup M-253, FTDNA kit #113509
It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with James:
Have you taken a DNA test? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Ancestry DNA.