- Sarah (Lane) Tryon's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
m. in 1842, Joseph Tryon of New York
Their children: 1. Florence, m. in 1876, Jedediah Hyde Baxter of Derby Line, Vt., and Washington, D. C, Surgeon General U. S. Army. No children. 2. William, res. Lima, Peru, S. A., m. and had several children.
- ↑ Entered by George Lane.
Thanks to George Lane for starting this profile. Click the Changes tab for the details of contributions by George and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Sarah's ancestors' mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Sarah is 16 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 14 degrees from Stephen Hopkins, 21 degrees from Ben Kingsley, 21 degrees from David Selman and 21 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II Windsor on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.