- Janet's formal name
- e-mail address
- exact birthdate
- birth location
- images (1)
- family tree
- father's name
- mother's name
- siblings' names
- children's names (4)
- spouse's name and marriage information
- autosomal DNA test connections
Janet is a Wiki Genealogy Volunteer following these tags:
- Hoping to encourage others volunteers by thanking them and sending messages of appreciation for their hard work towards building, improving and expanding the world wide Wikitree
- Enjoying work with this enthusiastic bunch. Learning a lot and getting great support Thanks everyone
- Mothers maiden name, would like to move further back in time with this side of the family tree.
- Grandmother's maiden name have some information I would like to double check.
- Looking for information on Grandfather's was service. He was an "Old Contemptible" but spoke little about his experiences.
- Both my husband's family and mine have Irish ancestors, trying to do find more information on our roots.
- Have a number of relatives from the Isle of Wight (IOW) remember lots of holidays on the island with my grandparents and other relatives
- Hoping to move back another generation or two and link up with other branches of the family
- Enjoying working with this group. Learning a lot, brillent support from the group. Thanks everyone
- Would love to join this project really liked seeing the photographs on profiles as I helped with the Clean a Thon a couple weeks ago
- Much of what I do as a Data Doctor relates to improving profiles. I would love to join this group of people working on building and improving profiles here on WikiTree, including the profiles in my tree as new information is found.
- Still looking for relatives from the the 16th and 17th century. Trying to link up the borders area.
- Looking forward to helping new volunteers to link up with other with similar interests
- Hoping to move back another generation or two and link up with other branches of this branch of the family
- Janet Wild is a Wonderful WikiTreer Aug 31, 2017.
- Janet Wild is a Wonderful WikiTreer Aug 29, 2017.
- Janet Wild is a Wonderful WikiTreer Aug 8, 2017.
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to Janet. (Best for comments to Janet that need to be private.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages to or about Janet that can be public. Limit 20 per day.)
On 21 Sep 2017 at 23:56 GMT Kathleen Kowalski wrote:
I am really just getting started but would love to help out in the UK and US portions where I can. Just found out (via Wikitree) that I am 15 degrees away from Pocohontas. I've done some research in the British archives in the past, but not much else. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
On 21 Sep 2017 at 23:45 GMT Jackie Hammond wrote:
Thanks for your contact. My entries have been going somewhat quickly because I have been working on Ancestry and My Heritage for a few years now - my GedCom has 570+ names - I am really enjoying WikiTree, but the learning curve does exist and at times it feels steep. I think for now I will concentrate on improving/adding my source citations. I am going to be out of the country for most of October, but will continue working on my family tree as soon as I return. Regards, Jackie
On 21 Sep 2017 at 21:51 GMT Lawrence Santeford Ph.D. wrote:
On 20 Sep 2017 at 17:33 GMT Lawrence Santeford Ph.D. wrote:
On 20 Sep 2017 at 02:02 GMT Julie (Avery) Avery Donaghy wrote:
On 20 Sep 2017 at 01:43 GMT Craig Meade wrote:
On 20 Sep 2017 at 00:59 GMT Mary Ashdown wrote:
On 17 Sep 2017 at 00:08 GMT Carol Morische Mrs. wrote:
Many thanks for your lovely letter, as you can see Robert Piggin married into the Massingham Family and I only have a few records for he and his family, A, I no longer have a membership and can't access those that I do have.B, I am away from home most of the week without access to a printer. I did add his parentsand their BMD's. It was lovely to hear that the little I have will be used to build his WW1 record . Regards, Carol.
On 12 Sep 2017 at 20:04 GMT Marie-Lyse Briffaud wrote:
I already search a projet, but the ancestor pre-1700 I have in my tree are french (department : Maine et Loire, Vendée, Deux-Sèvres, Finistère, Cotes d'armor, Loire Atlantique, Dordogne) and not historically significant, and I don't see a projet fit. perhaps you could help me to find one or to create one ? (sorry for bad english)
On 11 Sep 2017 at 21:19 GMT Barry Ashfield wrote:
wikitree was difficult to control with my eyes so I have used ancestry to go right back to : william ashfield was born in 1698 in Hinton Waldrist, Berkshire, the son of Sarah and Mr. ashfield. He married Martha Shury on 9 February 1724 in his hometown. They had four children during their marriage. He died in 1764 at the age of 66, and was buried in Longworth, Berkshire, I will upload this gedcom asap when it's completed,
my mum's life story has 48 parts from 1922-2016 I will upload this to youtube,
I have started my life story :,sorry about computer voice, ,