- John Jacob Lanius's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
He married 1) Barbara Wiest (1742-1780) in June 1762, and after her death 2) Anna Barbara Buehler in April 1786, at Hebron Moravian church near Lebanon PA.
He is buried in Prospect Hill Cemetery in York County, Pennsylvania
- WikiTree profile Lanius-8 created through the import of MyFam2.ged on Oct 31, 2011 by Stasia Ruggles. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Stasia and others.
- Moravian church records
- Find A Grave Memorial# 94253267
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with John Jacob by comparing test results with other carriers of his ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known yDNA or mtDNA test-takers in his direct paternal or maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with John Jacob:
- Dana (Van Wormer) Schreder : 23andMe + Family Tree DNA Family Finder, FTDNA kit #191954
- Elizabeth (Holder) Harris : 23andMe + Family Tree DNA Family Finder, FTDNA kit #211112
- Anonymous Harris : 23andMe, FTDNA kit #12065
- Beatrice Farrow : Family Tree DNA Family Finder, GEDMatch F402447
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
John Jacob is 20 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 15 degrees from Abraham Lincoln, 25 degrees from Ayn Rand, 19 degrees from Peter Roberts and 20 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.