- Kerry's formal name
- full middle name (K.)
- e-mail address
- exact birthdate
- birth location
- family tree
- father's name
- mother's name
Kerry is a Wiki Genealogy Volunteer following these tags:
- I try my best to avoid or remove errors on profiles I work on.
- Tracing my Danish ancestors. Danish Family Search is awesome.
- Working on sourcing and formatting for any profile in my ancestry, or any others needing help I come across.
- Working on "Our Cousins" genealogy and "New Kent" DNA line.
- I have the published geneaology by my great, great, great uncle, Joshua C. Turner: "That They Be Not Forgotten" and would like to provide that info to Wikitree. Earliest ancestor is Turner-766.
- Ancestors were founding members of Norka Colony.
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to Kerry. (Best for comments to Kerry that need to be private.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages to or about Kerry that can be public. Limit 20 per day.)
On 22 Apr 2017 at 02:58 GMT Russ Gunther wrote:
Completed the Norka colony page, check it out! https://www.wikitree.com/wiki/Space:Norka
Please add these category tags to your Norka ancestors:
On 1 Mar 2017 at 17:07 GMT Jim Williamson wrote:
I tried to add you manually, but it works by email address.. and I don't have yours. Send the request again, maybe I'll get the email. It's an open profile however, so it won't make much difference.
On 28 Feb 2017 at 16:16 GMT Paula J wrote:
With one merge being Hawkins-6428 and Hawkins-1015 and the next being Hawkins-6428 and Hawkins-3442, that merge had to be reset to Hawkins-3442 and Hawkins-1015. Thanks for finding the duplicates!!!
On 12 Feb 2017 at 01:33 GMT Cynthia (Wilfong) Mangiafico wrote:
On 7 Feb 2017 at 19:58 GMT Vicky (Freeth) Majewski wrote:
Now that you have had a little time to try WikiTree, there are a few more features you may find useful.
Ideas on what to include in a profile can be found in Styles and Standards, including some tips on writing biographies.
If you need to describe an event, an heirloom or a location relevant to your research, you may like to learn about Free Space Profiles.
Lastly, sometimes you'll run into unresponsive profile managers. We have a process for resolving those unfortunate situations.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask via my profile page.
Vicky Majewski ~ WikiTree Mentor
On 1 Feb 2017 at 22:14 GMT Cindy (Modrall) Krieg wrote:
On 26 Jan 2017 at 01:54 GMT Vicky (Freeth) Majewski wrote:
Not sure where to begin? Visit How To Use WikiTree for links to tips, tricks, and tutorials.
Our G2G forum is a great way to get to know our community! Feel free to jump in and answer our Question Of The Week: What do you do when you find a "black sheep?"
Can't get enough WikiTree? Head over to the Volunteers Needed page to see how you can help.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask via my profile page. Meanwhile, have fun and enjoy getting to know WikiTree!
On 24 Jan 2017 at 00:23 GMT Paula J wrote:
On 15 Jan 2017 at 05:37 GMT Marlene Marx wrote:
Welcome to WikiTree! The initial email you’ll receive has helpful links to help get you started.
WikiTree is somewhat different from other genealogy websites you may have seen in that our goal is to have one profile per person, meaning we all work together as a BIG collaborative team!
When you confirm your email address, you’ll have an opportunity to volunteer. Tell us why the tags you chose to add are important to you, and click the volunteer button. One of our Greeters will be happy to confirm your membership, and you’ll be on your way!
Now go have some fun!
Marlene ~ WikiTree Greeter