Kerry is a Wiki Genealogy Volunteer
following these tags:
- I try my best to avoid or remove errors on profiles I work on.
- Tracing my Danish ancestors. Danish Family Search is awesome.
- Tracing my Danish ancestors.
- Great tool. I have mapped both my mother and my father.
- Working on ancestors of John Farrar and Christopher Branch.
- I feel honored to receive this badge.
- Working on sourcing and formatting for any profile in my ancestry, or any others needing help I come across.
- Working on "Our Cousins" genealogy and "New Kent" DNA line.
- I have the published geneaology by my great, great uncle, Joshua C. Turner: "That They Be Not Forgotten" and would like to provide that info to Wikitree. Earliest ancestor is Turner-766.
- Ancestors were founding members of Norka Colony.
Kerry Larson's DNA has been tested for genealogical purposes. It may be possible to confirm family relationships by comparing test results with Kerry or other carriers of his ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA
Y-chromosome DNA test-takers in his direct paternal line on WikiTree:
- L. Larson :
Y-Chromosome Test, haplogroup I-M438
It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Kerry:
- L. Larson :
23andMe, GEDmatch SQ7717861 +
Family Tree DNA Family Finder, GEDmatch T933996, FTDNA kit #AM16858 +
Autosomal DNA Test, GEDmatch HN6515122 +
MyHeritage DNA, GEDmatch HN6515122
- A. Romero :
- R. Behrens :
- C. Dean :
23andMe, GEDmatch M739069
- Kerry Larson:
Family Tree DNA Family Finder, GEDmatch H386909, FTDNA kit #B272662 +
Autosomal DNA Test, GEDmatch TJ8925278 +
MyHeritage DNA, GEDmatch H386909
- C. Wendt :
MyHeritage DNA, GEDmatch H290398
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Ancestry DNA.
Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit.
- Private Messages:
Send a private message to Kerry. (Best for comments to Kerry that need to be private.)
- Public Comments:
Login to post.
(Best for messages to or about Kerry that can be public. Limit 20 per day.)
On 7 Mar 2018 at 23:20 GMT Lester Frank Martin wrote:
On 23 Jan 2018 at 17:34 GMT Susie MacLeod wrote:
On 1 Jan 2018 at 06:28 GMT Kelly Ammerman wrote:
On 24 Dec 2017 at 20:18 GMT Emma (McBeth) MacBeath M.Ed MSM wrote:
On 2 Dec 2017 at 11:47 GMT Deb (Lewis) Durham wrote:
On 10 Nov 2017 at 19:45 GMT Debbs Anderson wrote:
On 25 Oct 2017 at 03:30 GMT Sue Moman wrote:
On 10 Oct 2017 at 10:21 GMT Paula J wrote:
On 15 Sep 2017 at 16:13 GMT Esther (Griffith) McDaniel wrote:
On 15 Sep 2017 at 01:55 GMT Dorothy Barry wrote: