- Chryse's formal name
- full middle name (P.)
- e-mail address
- exact birthdate
- birth location
- family tree
- father's name
- mother's name
- siblings' names
- autosomal DNA test connections
Chryse is a Wiki Genealogy Volunteer following these tags:
- I have a Dicey Byrum married to Archibald Abraham Walker and I just can't seem to find her family. Anyone who has researched some Byrums let me know!
- I have a DUNGAN line in my tree, that I can find matches on through DNA to a particular DUNGAN line, but can't quite connect to it. I would love to find information on DUNGAN families!
- My grandfather's parents were from FInland but I know nothing about them really. I have some information on his mother's side but absolutely nothing on his father's side.
- I am interested in finding more about the Jeffries surname (and variations in spelling of course) from anyone researching Jeffries in Kentucky around 1800-1850.
- Through DNA matches on Ancestry.com we have found (we think) the right O'Kelley tree/line but have no idea how to find the right person in it that would be my ancestor. I would love to talk to people researching the O'Kelley surname!
- Through DNA I was finally able to find more of my Walker ancestors, but would love more information!
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to Chryse. (Best for comments to Chryse that need to be private.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages to or about Chryse that can be public. Limit 20 per day.)
On 10 Sep 2018 at 11:37 GMT Juha (Niskakoski) Soini wrote:
On 7 Sep 2017 at 15:11 GMT Shirley (Strutton) Dalton wrote:
Thank you for joining WikiTree. I hope you’re enjoying our site.
I'm a member of the Mentor project, and I just wanted to check in and see how things are going. Do you have any questions I can help you with?
Shirley – WikiMentor
On 4 Sep 2017 at 04:11 GMT David Selman wrote:
Congratulations on being Pre-1700 certified! Now it's time to pick a project that best fits the pre-1700 profiles you'll be working on.
Is there a particular time period, location, or topic you're interested in? Do you have some historically-significant ancestors? Look at the list of active projects to see if one fits your needs.
Once you find a project that interests you, visit their project page for more information and to find out how to join. You can also use the Following link to add the project tag to your profile, and you'll be kept up to date on any activity that occurs for that project.
Can't find what you're looking for? Let me know, and I can make some suggestions! :-)
David ~ Volunteer Coordinator
On 31 Aug 2017 at 16:09 GMT Cindy (Williams) Lesure wrote:
You've been a member of WikiTree for about a week now so I thought I would check in to see how it's going. Have the How-Tos been helpful or left you with questions?
I want to help! Click my name, then ask in the comment section of my page or send me a private message. Sometimes links don't work in emails. If that's happened to you, check the public comments on your profile. The links will work from there.
Cindy ~ WikiMessenger
PS Good work so far! Have you noticed on ancestor profiles on bottom right is "Research" where you can get sources and more information? Give it a try!
On 24 Aug 2017 at 01:02 GMT Vicky (Freeth) Majewski wrote:
Have a look at our New Member How-To page for some tips and tricks on getting started. If the link doesn't work in your e-mail, you can find it in the public comments on your profile page.
Need help? Just ask!
Above all, have FUN! :)
Vicky Majewski ~ WikiTree Greeter and Mentor
On 24 Aug 2017 at 00:48 GMT Vicky (Freeth) Majewski wrote:
My name is Vicky Majewski and I am the Greeter On Duty. Feel free to give me a shout if you need help with anything!