- Deirdre's formal name
- full middle name (A.)
- e-mail address
- exact birthdate
- birth location
- images (4)
- family tree
- father's name
- mother's name
- children's names (2)
- spouse's name and marriage information
- autosomal DNA test connections
Deirdre is a Wiki Genealogy Volunteer following these tags:
- Delaware, Dutchess County and Westchester Counties, New York and Luzerne County, PA
- Plymouth Colony, MA; Litchfield County, CT; Genesee County, NY; Cuyahoga County, OH; and Shiawassee County, MI.
- Litchfield County, Connecticut; Dutchess County and Albany County, NY; Barbados, West Indies
- Washington, Dutchess County, NY - and before, Massachusetts
- New Jersey and Maryland.
- Hallowell and Augusta, Maine - Family immigrated from Austria @1900
- Westchester County, NY
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to Deirdre. (Best for comments to Deirdre that need to be private.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages to or about Deirdre that can be public. Limit 20 per day.)
On 15 Sep 2019 at 01:29 GMT Pip Sheppard wrote:
WikiTree’s Appreciation Team
On 25 Mar 2019 at 03:12 GMT Andrea (Stawski) Pack wrote:
On 8 Jul 2017 at 04:03 GMT Ellen Smith wrote:
On 13 Apr 2017 at 03:06 GMT Casandra (Dickey) Clark wrote:
I'm pretty sure I got the information for JH Hargett from my dad's research. I'm not entirely sure where he got it. It is from his mother's side of the family (Rutledge) going back. Casandra
On 21 Feb 2017 at 22:09 GMT Keith Hathaway wrote:
On 10 Feb 2017 at 14:21 GMT Keith Hathaway wrote:
On 10 Jun 2016 at 16:41 GMT Debi (McGee) Hoag wrote:
On 18 May 2016 at 00:42 GMT Alton Rogers wrote:
Sorry for the confusion about profile Dakin-200..
John Dakin and Sarah Woodis are listed as the parents of Susanna Dakin, who married John Hayward in 1709. Hayward was a 4th generation descendant of William White. All of this is stated in the Mayflower Families book for William White, page 31.
John Hayward and Susanna Dakin had 3 sons - John, Timothy and Henry, born between 1710 and 1714, all of whom seem to have disappeared from history as no further record is known of them.
Anything else, let me know.
Regards Alton Rogers
On 19 Mar 2016 at 17:59 GMT Michelle (Saucier) Ladner wrote:
Now that you have had a little time to try WikiTree, there are a few more features you may find useful.
Ideas on what to include in a profile can be found in Styles and Standards, including some tips on writing biographies.
If you need to describe an event, an heirloom or a location relevant to your research, you may like to learn about Free Space Profiles.
Lastly, sometimes you'll run into unresponsive profile managers. We have a process for resolving those unfortunate situations.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask via my profile page. Michelle~ WikiTree Mentor
On 5 Mar 2016 at 19:05 GMT Shirley (Strutton) Dalton wrote:
You are now a confirmed member of WikiTree! Thank you for volunteering.
Have fun and ask for help if you need it! WikiTree members are always eager to offer guidance to a fellow genealogist.
If you need additional help, our Mentors Project is a friendly bunch of volunteers who will be glad to assist you with WikiTree-specific problems.
See you in the branches --