- Pierre LeBoeuf's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
- Birth: ABT MAR 1749 in LA
- Baptism: 20 MAR 1749 St. Charles of the Germans, German Coast, LA
- Burial: 05 SEP 1795 St. James Church, St. James Parish, LA
- Census: JAN 1777 St. James Parish, LA
- Death: ABT 05 SEP 1795 in LA
- Note: This couple appears as Pierre LE BAUT and Magdelaine ILLME on the 1777 census.
- Date: 1766
- Title: Archdiocese of New Orleans Sacramental Records, Vol. 1
- Publication: Name: Archdiocese of New Orleans;
- Page: LE BOEUF p. 158
- Title: Diocese of Baton Rouge Catholic Church Records, Vol. 2
- Publication: Name: Catholic Church of Baton Rouge;
- Page: LEBOEUF p. 486
- Author: Lillian C. Bourgeois
- Title: Cabanocey
- Publication: Name: Pelican Pub. Co., 1957;
- Page: 1777 Census of the Acadian Coast, p. 191
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Pierre by comparing test results with other carriers of his Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known yDNA or mtDNA test-takers in his direct paternal or maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Pierre:
- Morris Simon : 23andMe, GEDMatch M056851
- James Pittman : 23andMe, GEDMatch M181429 + AncestryDNA, GEDMatch A790844, Ancestry member james_a_pittman + Family Tree DNA Family Finder, GEDMatch FB3600, FTDNA kit #B3600
- Jeanne (Becnel) Pittman : 23andMe, GEDMatch M181526 + Family Tree DNA Family Finder, GEDMatch FB11707, FTDNA kit #B11707
- Roz (Drusch) Allen : AncestryDNA, Ancestry member kibbykat
- Betty (Falgoust) Collins : Family Tree DNA Family Finder, GEDMatch A612133, FTDNA kit #B66305
- Jess (White) White-Phillip : Family Tree DNA Family Finder, GEDMatch F411130, FTDNA kit #411130
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Jacqueline Girouard and Patrick Matherne. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Pierre is 19 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 15 degrees from Abraham Lincoln, 24 degrees from Ayn Rand, 21 degrees from Peter Roberts and 18 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.