Catherine was born about 1600. Catherine Le Strange ... 
Catherine le Strange
b. 1552/62
Baptism: Heston Southall Heston Norcott 
- Philip of Howick
- Edward Grey of Bitchfield, NBL (d.Jul 1658)
- Ralph (single)
- John Grey (living 1640; d. ante 1657) m. Mary Hume
- Thomas Grey (d.ante 1656)
- Catherine (living 1656) m. Randall Fenwick
- Elizabeth (single)
Colburn, H. (1880). A Genealogical and Heraldic Dictionary of the Peerage and Baronetage of the British Empire, Volume 42, Part 1, (pp.561). Google eBook.
Collins, A. & Brydges, E. (1812). Collin's Peerage of England: Genealogical, Biographical and Historical Greatly Augmented, and Continued to the Present Time, (pp.688-690). London: T. Bensley. Google Books.
- ↑ First-hand information as remembered by Sir William Arbuthnot, Thursday, April 2, 2015. Replace this citation if there is another source.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 Collins & Brydges, 1812
- ↑ Middlesex, England, Extracted Parish Records: Ancestry.com
- ↑ Dispute: See "Anne Heydon and Roger le Strange." Google Groups: Medieval Genealogy.
Also note that *this* Catherine le Strange is not listed in the family pedigree... it is doubtful that she is a dau. of Roger Strange (d.after 1505) and Anne Heydon who died at the start of the 16th century. Also see the will of Roger Strange (d.after 1505).
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Issue: Thomas, Elizabeth, Catherine, Anne (Collins & Brydges, 1812); Disputed marriage and emigration to Virginia: Ancestry.com
- ↑ 5 sons, 2 dau. (Collins & Brydges, 1812)
- ↑ Father: John Swinburne of Capheaton (Collins & Brydges, 1812)
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Catherine's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
Images: 1 Collaboration
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Kevin Jones and Heath Vogel. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Catherine is 19 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 12 degrees from Abraham Lincoln, 23 degrees from Ayn Rand, 22 degrees from Peter Roberts and 13 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.