- Abijah Lee's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Abijah Lee in the Connecticut Soldiers, French and Indian War, 1755-62 index:
- Given Name: Abijah
- Surname: Lee
- Page #: 17
- Location: Connecticut
- Regiment: First
- Regt.Command: Lyman, Phineas (Colonel & Captain)
- Company: Sixth
- Co.Command: Gaylord, Samuel (Captain)
- Campaign Year: 1758
- Source List: Pay Roll
- ↑ Durkee, Cornelius E.. Index to marriage and death notices in the Saratoga Sentinel : 1819-1837. unknown, 1988.)
- ↑ Bailey, Frederic W. Early Connecticut Marriages as Found on Ancient Church Records Prior to 1800. Baltimore, MD: Genealogical Publishing Co., 1997.
- ↑ Connecticut Historical Society. Rolls of Connecticut Men in the French and Indian War, 1755-1762. Vol. I-II. Hartford, CT, USA: Connecticut Historical Society, 1903-1905.
- http://www.genealogy.com/ftm/p/h/i/Lynne-A-Phillips/WEBSITE-0001/UHP-0099.html (last accessed: 29 Jan 2016)
Thank you to Paul Lee for creating WikiTree profile Lee-2911 on Sep 4, 2011; David Chadwick for creating WikiTree profile Lee-3718 on Jan 27, 2012; and Kitty Smith for creating WikiTree profile Lee-5995 through the import of Rebecca Buswell.ged on Apr 12, 2013.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Abijah's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On 15 Jul 2014 at 01:51 GMT Kitty (Cooper) Smith wrote:
Abijah is 16 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 13 degrees from Abraham Lincoln, 23 degrees from Ayn Rand, 20 degrees from Peter Roberts and 16 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.