of Leo Leggatt
and [private mother (1940s - unknown)]
[private sister (1950s - unknown)] [half], [private sister (1950s - unknown)] [half] and [private brother (1960s - unknown)] [half]
[private daughter (2000s - unknown)] and
[private son (2000s - unknown)]
Profile last modified 6 Apr 2020
| Created 20 Feb 2019
This page has been accessed 223 times.
The biography for Garth Leggatt is empty. What can you add?
- First-hand information. Entered by Garth Leggatt at registration.
More Genealogy Tools
Only the Trusted List can access the following:
- Garth's formal name
- full middle name (L.)
- e-mail address
- exact birthdate
- birth location
- images (9)
- private siblings' names
- private children's names (2)
- spouse's name and marriage information
For access to Garth Leggatt's full information you must be on Garth's Trusted List. Please login.
See the Contact section of the Tree & Tools
Garth is a Wiki Genealogy Volunteer
following these tags:
- I'm always on the look out for family photographs and cemetery records. I work as a Funeral Director and have ample opportunity to access Cemetery Records in and around the Canberra region (in the Australian Capital Territory, Australia).
- I cannot proceed any further back than the birth registration for Thomas Leggatt (born in 1795 in Kinsale, Cork, Ireland). I would also like to explore the connection with the Ingleby and Webster families in Bigga and Binda, New South Wales, Australia.
- Leggatt is my surname. My ancestors on the Leggatt side of my family are Anglo-Irish and English. I'd very much like to collaborate with anybody else researching the Leggatt family in Ireland before 1700. Pagett was my mother's maiden name. The Pagett family are of English, Irish and Scottish heritage. The Buddle families relate to the Leggatt family and the O'Leary family around Cowra and Boorowa in New South Wales, Australia.
Garth Leggatt's DNA has been tested for genealogical purposes. It may be possible to confirm family relationships by comparing test results with Garth or other carriers of his ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA
It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Garth:
Have you taken a DNA test? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Ancestry DNA.