- Glenn Legge Sr.'s Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
No more info is currently available for Glenn Legge. Can you add to his biography?
- ↑ Entered by Glenn Legge, Jun 15, 2011
- Glenn Legge, firsthand knowledge.
- Paternal and relationship is confirmed with a 23andMe test match between Chris Whitten and Glenn, second cousins once removed. Predicted relationship by 23andMe: 2nd to 3rd Cousin based on 1.87% DNA shared across 6 segments.
- Glenn's formal name
- full middle name (A.)
- e-mail address
- exact birthdate
- birth location
- images (13)
- private children's names (3)
- spouse's name and marriage information
Glenn is a Wiki Genealogist following these tags:
Glenn Legge's DNA has been tested for genealogical purposes. It may be possible to confirm family relationships by comparing test results with Glenn or other carriers of his ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Glenn:
- Chris Whitten : AncestryDNA, GEDMatch A820770, Ancestry member ciwhitten + Family Tree DNA Family Finder, FTDNA kit #330041 + 23andMe
- Ted (Whitten) Whittenkraus : 23andMe
- Glenn Legge: 23andMe
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to Glenn. (Best for comments to Glenn that need to be private.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages to or about Glenn that can be public. Limit 20 per day.)
On 8 Oct 2016 at 13:37 GMT Karen (Mahaney) Raichle wrote:
I have adopted the profiles of several of the orphaned children of this couple. After I get those sourced, I will post to get a discussion started concerning her husband. I thought perhaps we could come to some agreement about the LNAB of husband John.
I have details with sources to share, but I need to get my thoughts in order for the best way to present these to the group. Thanks again for the reply.
On 27 Jul 2016 at 11:28 GMT Peter Curtis wrote:
On 26 Jan 2016 at 16:51 GMT Paula J wrote:
On 25 Jan 2016 at 18:39 GMT Paula J wrote:
On 18 Jul 2014 at 16:42 GMT Matt Pryber wrote:
On 27 Mar 2014 at 16:53 GMT Kitty (Cooper) Smith wrote:
To make DNA connections with your cousins, WikiTree needs to see your FamilyTree. You should use the pale yellow Privacy setting on any profiles in your DNA family line so that WikiTree can see the Family Tree tab. (Please set all living children to the Unlisted privacy level.)
As you add your family lines and connect to the big WikiTree, you may find you are related to people you never expected. Use the Relationship calculator to see if you are related to me, Cooper-1 with http://www.wikitree.com/wiki/Special:Relationship
Please let me know if you need any assistance.
On 30 Nov 2011 at 15:22 GMT Jen (McQueen) Wanner wrote:
On 19 Jun 2011 at 14:20 GMT Crystal McCann wrote: