Profile last modified 22 Nov 2019
| Created 11 Jun 2014
This page has been accessed 683 times.
- First-hand information. Entered by Martha Leinroth at registration.
More Genealogy Tools
Only the Trusted List can access the following:
- Martha's formal name
- full middle name (A.)
- e-mail address
- exact birthdate
- birth location
For access to Martha Leinroth's full information you must be on Martha's Trusted List. Please login.
See the Contact section of the Tree & Tools
Martha is a Wiki Genealogy Volunteer
following these tags:
- My grandmother was Canadian, descended from loyalists as well as framers who left New Jersey when it became too crowded.
- I enjoy researching info and correcting errors. (Gives me a minute or two to feel smart)
- Dempsey is my mother's maiden name, her ancestors were famine Irish who arrived in New York Oct 30, 1848.
- My Canadian grandmother, Ada Hunt, is a descendant of Ralph Hunt who settled in Long Island in 1656.
- My grandmother Hunt was Canadian. Most of her ancestors were from New York and New Jersey. I'm interested in working with anyone who has ancestors that were early settlers of New Jersey and Long Island.
- Several of my ancestors, both English and Dutch settled in Middleburg and other Long Island towns while they were part of the Dutch colony
- I have ancestors who were United Empire Loyalists, including several Millards, Secords, and Jessups.
Martha Leinroth's DNA has been tested for genealogical purposes. It may be possible to confirm family relationships by comparing test results with Martha or other carriers of her ancestors' mitochondrial DNA
It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Martha:
- Martha Leinroth:
AncestryDNA, Ancestry member MarthaLeinroth
Have you taken a DNA test? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Ancestry DNA.