- Michael's formal name
- full middle name (A.)
- e-mail address
- exact birthdate
- birth location
- images (3)
- family tree
- father's name
- mother's name
- siblings' names
- spouse's name and marriage information
Michael is a Wiki Genealogy Volunteer following these tags:
- I am constantly cruising through my Watch list looking for duplicates.
- Descended from Elizabeth Rennie Beaver from Hamilton, BUtler County, Ohio.
- Bronson families of Waterbury, Connecticut
- Descended from the Swiss Carpenter/Zimmerman line to Pennsylvania, where the surname was changed from Zimmerman to Carpenter.
- Claxton family of Barrie, Ontario, Canada
- Descendated from Balthazar DeWolf, from the London, Connecticut Dewolfs
- Mary Lois Eugenia Hickox Lewis is my Fifth Great Grandmother
- Descendant of Thomas Jefferson Lewis (1810-1878), who followed Joseph Smith from Ohio to Nauvoo,Illinois, then followed Brigham Young to Winter Camp, where he split and joined the Thompsonites in Preparation, Iowa. His son Branson Laughlin Lewis and Grandson Ether Branson Lewis were ordained in the Reformed LDS.
- Descended from Edmond Lewes, who came to Massachusetts Bay Colony from Ipswich, Suffolk, England on the ship Elizabeth in 1634 with sons John and Thomas. They settled in Watertown, then removed to Lynn around 1642.
- The Lewes/Lewis surname became standardized in spelling as Lewis in mid-1700s.
- Descended from Norman Laughlin of Cedar Creek Hundred Vermont, first recorded in 1667.
- Descended from John Marshall, born 1803 in Beeford, East Riding, Yorkshire, England.
- I am a Mayflower descendant in both maternal and paternal lines.
- Descended from Isaac Monkman, born in 1750, Kirby Misperton, North Riding, Yorkshire, England.
- Descended from Edmond Lewes of Ipswich, Suffolk, England, who came to Massachusetts Bay Colony in 1634 on the ship Elizabeth.
- Squire Rude is my Fourth Great Grandfather
- The Zimmerman family changed their surname to Carpenter as required by William Penn when they bought property in Pennsylvania.
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to Michael. (Best for comments to Michael that need to be private.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages to or about Michael that can be public. Limit 20 per day.)
On 8 Feb 2018 at 02:48 GMT Charlotte Shockey wrote:
It's not hard to add DNA test information to profiles on WikiTree, just make sure you add the tests to the actual test participant's profile & set the Privacy to ‘Private w/ Public Biography & Family Tree’ to show the tester's part of our tree. For help see How to DNA on WikiTree
Here's a great YouTube video with all sorts of questions answered Getting Started with DNA.
On 7 Feb 2018 at 20:49 GMT Carolyn (Dyess) Dyess Bales wrote:
On 2 Jan 2018 at 14:52 GMT Guy Constantineau wrote:
Wish you a Happy New Year. May 2018 bring you all you need to be happy.
Congratulation for adding your contributions in December. Whatever the quantity of your contributions, they all count. As I always say "Quality is better than quantity" to make a great family tree.
Thank you for being a Wikitreer,
Guy Constantineau - Wikitree leader
On 13 Nov 2017 at 01:22 GMT Richard Lewis wrote:
wife of Edmund bound for Watertown
On 18 Sep 2017 at 18:12 GMT Ken Lewis wrote:
On 6 Sep 2017 at 16:11 GMT Marie Chantigny wrote:
Maybe I have missed you as I have a lot of suggestion errors I am working on:) Marie
- You adopted most of my DeWolf profiles.**
On 2 Apr 2017 at 14:29 GMT Robin Lee wrote:
On 27 Sep 2016 at 00:09 GMT John Beaver wrote:
On 25 Apr 2016 at 16:48 GMT Carolyn (Fisher) Lynett wrote:
"History and Genealogy Record Of One Branch of the Stilwell Family, Sept. 1, 1914, by Dewitt Stilwell, pgs. 45-46. It is available on Google Books.
On 6 Feb 2016 at 02:55 GMT S (Hill) Willson wrote:
Re Jacob Carpenter Zimmerman merge, there are sources on Carpenter-30 that may help your research. DAR's information I have generally found to be very good. There is another reference that discusses his name change. Please let me know if there are any questions I might be able to help answer. Thanks, Sharon