- Andrew Liddell's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This person was created through the import of JDS_09_17_10.ged on 09 February 2011. The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
Served in Revolutionary War.
- Reference: 413310
- User ID: 9F23FEBBEA1080459A8715AE1DC534B1E5B6
- Data Changed:
- Date: 25 Aug 2004
- Time: 01:00
- Date: 25 Aug 2004
Prior to import, this record was last changed 01:00 25 Aug 2004.
This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- WikiTree profile Liddell-81 created through the import of Heugatter_Shields_Bachman.ged on Aug 24, 2011 by Curtis Shields. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Curtis and others.
- Source: S-2049159502 Repository: #R-2139208558 Title: Ancestry Family Trees Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members. Note: This information comes from 1 or more individual Ancestry Family Tree files. This source citation points you to a current version of those files. Note: The owners of these tree files may have removed or changed information since this source citation was created. Page: Ancestry Family Trees Note: Data: Text: http://trees.ancestry.com/pt/AMTCitationRedir.aspx?tid=21996533&pid=576
No REPO record found with id R-2139208558.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Andrew by comparing test results with other carriers of his Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known yDNA or mtDNA test-takers in his direct paternal or maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Andrew:
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Christopher Smith and Curtis Shields. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On 26 Jul 2014 at 17:25 GMT Christopher Smith wrote:
Andrew is 22 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 28 degrees from Bob Dylan, 21 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 25 degrees from Michael Phelps and 13 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.