This profile is a collaborative work-in-progress. Can you contribute information or sources?
1893 feb 2 i Vittinge
- ↑ SDB1901-2013
- Lindner, Oskar Felix
- Olofsborg, Frinnaryd
- Död 19/4 1962.
- Kyrkobokförd i Frinnaryd, Bredestads kn (Jönköpings län, Småland).
- Född 2/2 1893 i Vittinge (Västmanlands län, Uppland).
- Änkling (5/9 1958).
- Motsvarande folkbokföringsförsamling(ar) 1/1 2014: Frinnaryd, Aneby kn (Jönköpings län, Småland)
- Födelseförsamling i källan: Vittinge (Västmanlands län)
- Källor: DB, FS / DOR 62
- ↑ Vittinge C:8 (1884-1894) Image 27 / page 22 (AID: v74564.b27.s22, NAD: SE/ULA/11696)
- Add sources here.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Oskar Felix by comparing test results with other carriers of his Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known yDNA or mtDNA test-takers in his direct paternal or maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Oskar Felix:
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
Images: 3 Collaboration
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Oskar Felix is 31 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 31 degrees from Stephen Hopkins, 40 degrees from Ben Kingsley, 39 degrees from David Selman and 37 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II Windsor on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.