- Elizabeth (Lindsey) Edwards's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Elizabeth was born in 1760. Elizabeth Lindsey ... She passed away in 1850. 
Do you have information about Elizabeth Lindsey? Please contribute to her biography. Everything on WikiTree is a collaborative work-in-progress.
Source listed below -- the peerage page does not appear to refer to this Elizabeth Lindsey. I marked this profile as unsourced. Stuewe-5 15:52, 14 September 2016 (EDT)
- ↑ Entered by Candi Gaona, Apr 17, 2013
Thanks to Candi Gaona for starting this profile.
Click the Changes tab for the details of contributions by Candi and others.
Elizabeth was born in 1760. Elizabeth Lindsay ... 
No more info is currently available for Elizabeth Lindsay. Can you add to her biography?
== Sources == http://www.thepeerage.com/p37606.htm#i376059
- Janice Hardin, firsthand knowledge. Click the Changes tab for the details of edits by Janice and others.
Searching for someone else?
- Elizabeth Lindsay
- Elizabeth (Braden) Edwards
- Elizabeth (Lindsay) Erskine
- Elizabeth Lindsay
- Elizabeth (Edwards) Burke
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Elizabeth's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Gene Adkins and Candi Gaona. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On 25 Feb 2016 at 16:49 GMT Gene Adkins JR wrote:
On 9 May 2012 at 19:40 GMT Ralph Rogers wrote:
Elizabeth is 19 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 24 degrees from Bob Dylan, 21 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 22 degrees from Michael Phelps and 17 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.