Hello, My name is Linda. I was born in Redondo beach California. I was transplanted to the Midwest at an early age. My interests are my family mainly. I enjoy genealogy, but know I have a lot to learn.
- First-hand information. Entered by Linda Lisher at registration.
I have been very lucky that Most of my information for at least 6 generations has been with family bibles &Relatives.I rely on the internet and have the midwest genealogy center about 6 blocks away. Will add other sources as I go along.
- Linda Marie Lisher
California Births, 1905 - 1995 Birth: Nov 20 1942 - Los Angeles, California, USA Mother's maiden name: Scott
- Linda's formal name
- full middle name (M.)
- e-mail address
- exact birthdate
- birth location
- images (1)
- family tree
- father's name
- mother's name
- siblings' names
- children's names (2)
- spouse's name and marriage information
Linda is a Wiki Genealogy Volunteer following these tags:
- Most of my relatives ended up around Caldwell County, Missouri
- Arkansas or Missouri location
- From Scotland to Canada. To Missouri
- Larcher family (mariners)
- French Huguenot came to Martha's Vineyard
- William, born about 1805, Born England immigrated to Grey,Huron,Ontario Canada.
- Just interested
- More about quaker brothers Vernon
- Kentucky to Caldwell co. MO.
- Father's ancestors
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to Linda. (Best for comments to Linda that need to be private.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages to or about Linda that can be public. Limit 20 per day.)
On 12 Jan 2019 at 04:50 GMT Gillian Thomas wrote:
On 25 Oct 2018 at 15:07 GMT C. Mackinnon wrote:
On 13 Aug 2018 at 11:41 GMT Caroline (Williams) Williston wrote:
On 1 Jun 2018 at 03:22 GMT David Clounch wrote:
I have been adding data in comments for John Foushee. Would you like me to add possible relatives of his? Thanks, David Clounch
On 30 Aug 2017 at 16:26 GMT Eowyn Langholf wrote:
|Linda (Lisher) James is a Wonderful WikiTreer.|
On 27 Aug 2017 at 10:42 GMT Danette Newlin wrote:
On 6 Aug 2017 at 10:13 GMT L. (Christenberry) Traenkle wrote:
regards, Linda Traenkle new Christenberry
On 23 Jul 2017 at 10:50 GMT Robert Maxwell Armbruster wrote:
Thanks for your prompt greeting. All advice welcome. Kind regards
On 2 Jul 2017 at 11:41 GMT Emily Smith wrote:
Thank you for greeting me and for your advice on the tags. I've added my main family surnames. I hope to chat with my grandmothers soon to help expand the family tree. Kind Regards, Emily
On 25 Jun 2017 at 11:10 GMT Keith Hathaway wrote:
I'd like to invite you to join in the "Weekend Chat" on G2G Today!
Share personal successes, stories about ancestors, tips, projects you are working on, or anything else you wish.
New members stop in and say Hello, introduce yourself, share your story, or ask for help.
Pilots, Mentors, and Leaders of all kinds please add something... your advice is always greatly appreciated.
Hope to see you there!
Rejected matches › Linda James ›