- Mary Jane Lloyd's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
No additional information is available. Can you add something?
Thank you to Frank Riley for creating WikiTree profile Lloyd-1406 through the import of Riley Family Tree 2.ged on May 5, 2013. Click to the Changes page for the details of edits by Frank and others.
Searching for someone else?
- Mary (Devlin) Lloyd
- Mary Agnes Lloyd
- Mary Jane (Lloyd) Squirrell
- Mary (Bonnar) Lloyd
- Mary E. Lloyd
- Mary Ann (Allen) Lloyd
- Jane Ellen (Higgins) Lloyd
- Mary Augusta (Lloyd) Hunter
- Mary Ann Ann (Lloyd) Bell
- Mary (Lloyd) Graham
- Mary Ann Lloyd
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Mary Jane by comparing test results with other carriers of her ancestors' mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known mtDNA test-takers in her direct maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Mary Jane:
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Mary Jane is 33 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 27 degrees from Stephen Hopkins, 33 degrees from Ben Kingsley, 31 degrees from David Selman and 30 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.