- Immigration: 1710, New York, New York, USA
- ↑ Gale Research. Passenger and Immigration Lists Index, 1500s-1900s. Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations, Inc, 2010. Original data - Filby, P. William, ed. Passenger and Immigration Lists Index, 1500s-1900s. Farmington Hills, MI, USA: Gale Research, 2010.
- WikiTree profile Loesch-21 created through the import of Steve Sanders family tree_2011-08-28.ged on Aug 30, 2011 by Steve Sanders.
- Yates Publishing. U.S. and International Marriage Records, 1560-1900. Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations Inc, 2004. Original data - This unique collection of records was extracted from a variety of sources including family group sheets and electronic databases. Originally, the information was derived...
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with George by comparing test results with other carriers of his Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known yDNA or mtDNA test-takers in his direct paternal or maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with George:
- Richard Hollenbeck : 23andMe, GEDMatch M434974 + AncestryDNA, GEDMatch A742153, Ancestry member P_Stepe
- Margaret (Hollenbeck) Stepe : 23andMe + AncestryDNA, GEDMatch A169970, Ancestry member P_Stepe
- William Martin : Family Tree DNA Family Finder, GEDMatch T735580
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
Images: 1 Collaboration
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On 25 Aug 2014 at 05:13 GMT Adam Lesh wrote:
This record indicates a single daughter for Johann George Loesch; however, I believe he had a son, Johan Balthazar Loesch, named in honor of his grandfather, who died in 1802, and from whom I am descended.
George is 19 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 13 degrees from Abraham Lincoln, 24 degrees from Ayn Rand, 19 degrees from Peter Roberts and 21 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.