- John Logan's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
John Logan served in the American Revolutionary war.
He was born in 1729 in Londonderry Township, Lancaster County, Pennsylvania. He died on February 21, 1788, in Londonderry Township, Lancaster County, Pennsylvania.
- ↑ Daughters of the American Revolution, DAR Genealogical Research Databases, database online, (http://www.dar.org/ : accessed July 21, 2016), "Record of John Logan", Ancestor # A071139.
- ↑ John's tombstone is on findagrave.com
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of John's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
John is 22 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 27 degrees from Charlotte Brontë, 22 degrees from Bob Keniston, 22 degrees from Ben Kingsley and 20 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II Windsor on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.