- Hugh Longslow's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Hugo filius Hugon is de Wlonkeslow [now Longslow] in com. Salop 
Estimated Birth Year
Estimated birth year: 1300
Hugh married Agnes filia Editha. 
- Isabella filia et vna haeredum married Thomas Stuche D’nus de Stuhe in com. Salop
- Elianora filia et altera haered nupta Hugoni Hill. Daughter of Hugh de Wlonkeslow.  Hugh de Wlonkeslow was the father of Alianore or Eleanor, who married Hugh Hull of Hull. 
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 The Visitation of Shropshire, Taken in the Year 1623, By Robert Tresswell, Somerset Herald, and Augustine Vincent, Rouge Croix Pursuivant of Arms, Marshals and Deputies to William Camden, Clarenceux Ring of Arms.Publication of the Harleian Society, Est. AD 1869. Stuche of Styche, p. 445-446, Part II, London: 1889 https://books.google.com/books?id=HC8EAAAAIAAJ&pg=PA445&lpg=PA445&dq=Wlonkeslow&source=bl&ots=4W2_p_4F7J&sig=6aYtJVXKH-MY64D-KpXnqfL6DKE&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjA3eq-kYXRAhXLTSYKHa_UAVcQ6AEIOjAI#v=onepage&q=Wlonkeslow&f=false. Accessed December 21, 2016
- ↑ Joan or Johanna Hill, the wife of John Gratwood, was the sister and co-heir of Sir Rowland Hill, the first Protestant Lord Mayor of London, and daughter of Thomas Hill of Malpas and Hodnet, by Margaret, daughter of Thomas Wilbraham of Woodhay, co. Chester, son of Humphrey Hill, or Hull, by Anne, or Agnes, daughter and co-heir of John Bird of Charlton, by the niece and heiress of David David de Malpas. A reference to the Egerton pedigree shows that Roger, natural son of Sir William de Malpas, had issue David, father of David of Bickerton and Hampton who married Katherine, daughter of Hugh de Bickerton. They had issue John, whose son, David, died without issue, thus leaving his aunts his co-heirs. Humphrey Hill, or Hull, as the name was formerly spelt, was the son of Griffith Hull of Buntingsdale and Wlonkeslow by Margaret, or Mary, sister of Griffith Warren of Ightfield, son of William Hull, the son of Hugh Hull of Hull by Eleanor, daughter and heir of Hugh de Wlonkeslow. Collections Historica and Archaeological relating to Montgomeryshire, Vol. XIV, p. 69, Hugh de Wlonkeslow is given as the the father of Eleanor, the wife of Hugh Hull. https://books.google.com/books?id=lpoxAQAAIAAJ&pg=PA69&lpg=PA69&dq=%22Hugh+de+Wlonkeslow+%22&source=bl&ots=E2TzFOwMIQ&sig=XktMqh5r8yRSYa-6pss7U40kLjU&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwitgOuR2oPRAhXEx1QKHYs-CIAQ6AEIODAG#v=onepage&q=%22Hugh%20de%20Wlonkeslow%20%22&f=false. Accessed December 20, 2016.
This person was created through the import of Kelley Family Tree.ged on 14 January 2011. The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
- WikiTree profile Longslow-9 created through the import of Main Tree_2011-07-30_2011-08-30.ged on Aug 30, 2011 by Sharryn Hopgood. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Sharryn and others.
- WikiTree profile Longslow-8 created through the import of Main Tree_2011-07-30_2011-08-30.ged on Aug 30, 2011 by Sharryn Hopgood. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Sharryn and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Hugh's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: James Kelley and Jim Steffens. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Hugh is 22 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 19 degrees from Abraham Lincoln, 31 degrees from Ayn Rand, 25 degrees from Peter Roberts and 20 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.