- Deb's formal name
- full middle name (G.)
- e-mail address
- exact birthdate
- birth location
- personal memories about Deb (1)
- images (2)
- family tree
- father's name
- mother's name
- autosomal DNA test connections
Deb is a Wiki Genealogy Volunteer following these tags:
- Like fixing things
- My father's ancestors
- Have ancestors that lived in and around New Amsterdam
- Have ancestors that were part of William Penn's council
- My family has a long line of Quakers
- My mother's ancestors
- Would like to help with the health of tree
- removal of Gedcom that hasn't been processed Jul 17, 2018.
- Deb Love is a Wonderful WikiTreer Apr 23, 2018.
- Deb Love is a Wonderful WikiTreer Jan 17, 2018.
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to Deb. (Best for comments to Deb that need to be private.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages to or about Deb that can be public. Limit 20 per day.)
On 25 Oct 2018 at 01:51 GMT Emma (McBeth) MacBeath M.Ed MSM wrote:
Thank you for joining in the fun with Team Roses for another SAT! It wouldn't have been the same without you. I hope your fall is going well.
On 20 Jun 2018 at 17:42 GMT Brandi Morgan wrote:
On 30 Apr 2018 at 20:40 GMT Michael Balfour wrote:
Thanks for correcting the gender of Elizabeth Balfour.
On 29 Jan 2018 at 17:25 GMT Brandi Dilling wrote:
On 24 Jan 2018 at 12:56 GMT John Akard III wrote:
On 23 Jan 2018 at 17:32 GMT Susie MacLeod wrote:
Just a friendly reminder that voting for the WikiTreer Awards 2018 is open. If you haven’t already voted, click here to vote now. Voting closes at 11:59PM GMT on Sunday, 28th January. The exciting awards show will be live cast on Saturday, February 10th, 8PM GMT. Hope you can join us as we celebrate all the incredible contributions made this year.
On 27 Dec 2017 at 19:50 GMT Dorothy Barry wrote:
On 12 Dec 2017 at 12:53 GMT Jim Burt wrote:
On 11 Dec 2017 at 05:20 GMT Emma (McBeth) MacBeath M.Ed MSM wrote:
On 27 Nov 2017 at 07:48 GMT Emma (McBeth) MacBeath M.Ed MSM wrote: