[private daughter (1950s - unknown)] and
[private daughter (1960s - unknown)]
Profile last modified 18 Aug 2018
| Created 23 Feb 2016
This page has been accessed 206 times.
- "United States Census, 1940," database with images, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:K9W8-H3X : accessed 29 April 2016), Norma J Lunsford in household of John A Lunsford, Tract 523, South Gate, San Antonio Judicial Township, Los Angeles, California, United States; citing enumeration district (ED) 19-601, sheet 6B, family 144, NARA digital publication T627 (Washington, D.C.: National Archives and Records Administration, 2012), roll 248.
- "California, County Marriages, 1850-1952," database with images, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:K8DG-NYL : accessed 23 February 2016), Justin Martyr Faucett and Norma Jean Lunsford, 06 May 1951; citing Los Angeles, California, United States, county courthouses, California; FHL microfilm 1,283,723.
- "Find A Grave Index," database, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:QVPS-LSPN : 13 December 2015), Norma J Faucett, 2014; Burial, Riverside, Riverside, California, United States of America, Pierce Brothers Crestlawn Memorial Park & Mortuary; citing record ID 135298994, Find a Grave, http://www.findagrave.com.
More Genealogy Tools
Only the Trusted List can access the following:
- Norma's formal name
- full middle name (J.)
- exact birthdate
- birth location
- exact deathdate
- death location
- private siblings' names
- private children's names (3)
- spouse's name and marriage information
For access to Norma Faucett's full information you must be on the Trusted List. Please login.
See the Contact section of the Tree & Tools
Is Norma your relative? Please don't go away!
to collaborate or comment
the profile manager, or
our community of genealogists a question.
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Norma by comparing test results with other carriers of her mitochondrial DNA
However, there are no known mtDNA test-takers in her direct maternal line.
It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Norma:
Have you taken a DNA test? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Ancestry DNA.