- Gisla (Luxembourg) de Gant's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
||Gisla (Luxembourg) de Gant is a member of royalty, nobility or aristocracy in Europe.|
Join: European Royals and Aristocrats 742-1499 Project
- Ancestry family trees
This page has been edited according to Style Standards adopted January 2014. Descriptions of imported gedcoms for this profile are under the Changes tab.
- Husband: Ralph de Gand
- Wife: Gisele de Luxemburg
- Child: Gilbert De Gand
- Relationship to Father: Natural
- Relationship to Mother: Natural
- Date: 1047
- Place: Alost, Flanders, Belgium
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Gisla's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Adam McQuery, Richard Ragland, Jeffrey Steele, Ted Williams, and Ellen Blackwell. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On 7 Jul 2014 at 22:17 GMT Caro (Gibson) Harris wrote:
Gisla is 27 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 22 degrees from Abraham Lincoln, 30 degrees from Ayn Rand, 28 degrees from Peter Roberts and 25 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.