- Mary Frances Mabry's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- Date: 21 DEC 1929
- Place: Montgomery County, Virginia
- User ID: 5DDF629F96F7B144A19A276A1A4A93DC5EC5
- Data Changed:
- Date: 20 DEC 2003
Prior to import, this record was last changed 20 DEC 2003.
- The Mabry book states that Mary Frances died in Pulaski Co VA in 1915. "Blue Ridge Heritage" states that she died 21 Dec 1929 and is burried Bellmont Cemetery near Christiansburg in Montgomery Co VA.
- John Branscome died while a prisoner of war at Rock Island Illinois during the Civil War.
- WikiTree profile Mabry-175 created through the import of Comstock for Wiki.ged on Jul 27, 2011 by Kay Haden. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Kay and others.
- Source: S260 Abbreviation: U. S. Census - Digital Images Title: US Census - Digital Images Online by Subscription (Ancestry.com); 1790-1930 Repository: #R14
- Repository: R14 Name: Ancestry.com Address: <http://www.ancestry.com> Address 1: <http://www.ancestry.com> Note: By Subscription
- Source: S283 Abbreviation: Charles Mayberry/Mabry Descendants Title: Ora Belle Mayberry McColman, A Few of the Descendants of Charles Mayberry/Mabry of Grayson (Carroll) County, Virginia 176?-1840, (Roanoke VA: Self Published, 1987) Note: Copies of approximately 200 pages from the book sent to me by Ora Belle McCollum. Repository: #R1
- Repository: R1 Name: My Files Address:
- Source: S284 Abbreviation: The Mabry Family Title: Donald E. Collins, The Mabry Family; Descendants of Francis Maybury and Elizabeth Gilliam of Surry County, Virginia (Baltimore, MD: Gateway Press, Inc., 1997; Reprint edition with additions.) Repository: #R3
- Repository: R3 Name: Personal Library Address:
- Source: S287 Abbreviation: Blue Ridge Heritage Title: Dorothy Burnett Peterson, Blue Ridge Heritage: Burnett, Branscome, Hylton, Cox, Slaughter and Related Families. (Memphis: Roblee Press, 1982) Microfilm #1428154, Item 3, Family History Library, Salt Lake City, Utah. Note: Many of the pages were blurred in filming. Repository: #R2 Page: p.221f "Mabry Family of Virginia"
- Repository: R2 Name: LDS - Family History Center Address: CONT Montgomery, Alabama City: Montgomery State: Alabama Note: Microfilm and fiche ordered from Salt Lake City
- ↑ Source: #S284 Page: p. 151
- ↑ Source: #S260 Data: Text: 1860, VA, Carroll Co, Hillsville P.O., p.774, Household 43
- ↑ Source: #S283 Page: p.209
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Mary Frances by comparing test results with other carriers of her ancestors' mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known mtDNA test-takers in her direct maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Mary Frances:
- Karen Adamson : 23andMe, GEDMatch T802436 + AncestryDNA + Family Tree DNA Family Finder, GEDMatch T802436, FTDNA kit #209716
- Joyce (Burnette) Webb : 23andMe, GEDMatch M125484
- Helen (Stanley) Burnette : 23andMe, GEDMatch M385324
- John Wilson : AncestryDNA
- W. Howell : AncestryDNA, GEDMatch A346758
- Stuart Haden : Family Tree DNA Family Finder, GEDMatch T443415, FTDNA kit #38676
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Mary Frances is 20 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 14 degrees from Abraham Lincoln, 21 degrees from Ayn Rand, 21 degrees from Peter Roberts and 15 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.