- Sheila's formal name
- full middle name (A.)
- e-mail address
- exact birthdate
- birth location
- family tree
- father's name
- mother's name
- siblings' names
- children's names (5)
- spouse's name and marriage information
- autosomal DNA test connections
- Is the info shown from my Ancestry DNA test? Mar 9, 2017.
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to Sheila. (Best for comments to Sheila that need to be private.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages to or about Sheila that can be public. Limit 20 per day.)
On 25 Apr 2015 at 07:42 GMT Maria Maxwell wrote:
Thank you so much for joining WikiTree. Good luck with your research in 2015.
On 8 Apr 2015 at 16:24 GMT Shirley (Strutton) Dalton wrote:
You are now a member of WikiTree! Please help us build one Collaborative Global Family Tree, which means only one profile per person. It's important that no duplicates are created and profiles are properly sourced- if you have pre-1700's ancestors to add please read our Pre-1700 profiles info.
To help you get started, view this introductory WikiTree video.
For a list of Member benefits, see Community Members page.
We also have Mentors who will be glad to answer questions.
On 8 Apr 2015 at 15:26 GMT Hilary (Buckle) Gadsby wrote:
I see that you are looking for information on your family. If you are just looking you don't need to Volunteer. You will find the People Search under FIND in the menus, upper right of this page. You can also ask questions in the G2G forum.
If you meant to Volunteer to help grow this wonderful collaborative Tree, please leave a note to that effect. We would love to have you!
On 8 Apr 2015 at 15:25 GMT Sheila (MacLeod) Anderson wrote:
On 8 Apr 2015 at 15:16 GMT Hilary (Buckle) Gadsby wrote:
Welcome as a guest to WikiTree! We're growing a FREE worldwide family tree, striving for ONE collaborative profile per person.
1. Our Honor Code is a very important part of why our community is such a friendly place to grow your family tree so please take some time to read it.
2. Feel free to ask a question at our G2G forum. Our help pages, menu top right -very useful information.
3. Check out the Family Tree & Tools tab at the top of your profile!
Want to Join us? Click the volunteer button and leave a comment here on your profile about your genealogical journey.