This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- Name: Ruth Pearl /Mackay/
- Married Name: Ruth Hamilton
An explicit Surname and Married Name were both found.
- Date: 21 MAR 2003
- Place: Presbyterian Hospital, Charlotte, Mecklenburg, NC
- Cause: aortic aneurysm
- User ID: 16256910A9300440B25C99A5E26A010E7836
- Note: Birth certificate dated 20 Jul 1922, Village of Dobbs Ferry, NY, shows date of birth and names of parents.
- EDUCATION: Congers High School, graduated 1940, Salutatorian.
- Divorced September 1974.
- c.1940-1946 Lederle Labs, Pearl River, NY
- c.1948-1950 Dixie Cup, near Easton, PA
- c.1950-53 bookkeeper, Weiss Clothing, Keyport, NJ
- RESIDENCE: Phillipsburg, NJ 1948-50
- 207 Main St., Keyport, NJ, Jun 1950-Feb 1955 (upstairs in 2-unit house) 60 Harvey Ave., Lincroft, NJ 07738, Feb 1955-Feb 1967
- Had a large vegetable garden. Raised strawberries, tomatoes, squash,
- blueberries,... Enjoyed construction projects such as putting in a
- new front sidewalk, rear patio, grape arbor.
- 3401 Edgecliff Dr., Farmington, NM 87401, Feb 1967-Aug 1968 1201 Farmington Lane, West Chester, PA 19380, Aug 1968-1972 Kings Mt., NC 1972-c.1975 (then divorced)
- Shelby, NC for a few months
- 185 S. Middletown Rd., Pearl River, NY 10965 13 Sep 1974 - 22 Aug 1983
- with widowed sister Evelyn
- 1825 DeArmon Dr., Charlotte, NC 22 Aug 1983 - 19 Apr 1986
- 6840 Cortez Trail, Charlotte, NC 28227 19 Apr 1986 - October 2000
- with daughter Pat in house rented from son Bruce.
- 5500 Farm Pond Lane #110A, Charlotte, NC 28212-2975 October 2000 - 21 Mar 2003
- Surgery to replace lower aorta 8 Feb 2001.
- DEATH: Friday 21 Mar 2003, drove to her medical office a mile from home, taken by ambulance to Presbyterian Hospital, died approx. 8 PM EST of aortic aneurysm / aortic dissection.
- Data Changed:
- Date: 30 MAR 2003
- Time: 12:50:39
- Date: 30 MAR 2003
Prior to import, this record was last changed 12:50:39 30 MAR 2003.
- WikiTree profile Mackay-189 created through the import of bhamilt.ged on Jul 10, 2011 by Bruce Hamilton. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Bruce and others.
- Source: S27 Type: Census Title: US Census 1930 - Mackay Publication: Ancestry.com OTHER Roll T626_1640, ED 18, p. 9B. Rockland Co. Township: Nyack Abbreviation: US Census 1930 - Mackay Master Listing Source: Y Page: line 67
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Ruth by comparing test results with other carriers of her mitochondrial DNA. Mitochondrial DNA test-takers in the direct maternal line:
- Bruce Hamilton : Family Tree DNA mtDNA Test Full Sequence, haplogroup H3, Mitosearch D9J7D, FTDNA kit #8048
- Mark Dunham : AncestryDNA, GEDMatch A270484, Ancestry member medunham213
- Bruce Hamilton : Family Tree DNA Family Finder, GEDMatch T582429, FTDNA kit #8048
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
Images: 1 Collaboration
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Ruth is 20 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 12 degrees from Stephen Hopkins, 25 degrees from Ben Kingsley, 23 degrees from David Selman and 21 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.