- Sarah (Madison) Macon's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Categories: Siblings of US Presidents.
Sarah Catlett Madison was the daughter of James Madison and Eleanor Rose Conway. She was born August 17, 1764 in Montpelier, Virginia. She married Thomas Macon January 30, 1790. They were the parents of nine children. She passed away October 17, 1843 at Greenwood, Virginia.
- Burke's Presidential Families of the United States of America, p.140.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Sarah by comparing test results with other carriers of her mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known mtDNA test-takers in her direct maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Sarah:
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On 12 Jan 2014 at 23:53 GMT Bob Keniston Jr. wrote:
Sarah is 18 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 11 degrees from Stephen Hopkins, 17 degrees from Ben Kingsley, 14 degrees from David Selman and 14 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.