- Unnamed Infant Madison's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Categories: Siblings of US Presidents.
Infant MADISON was born 1766 in Montpelier, Orange County, Virginia. He died 1766 in Montpelier, Orange County, Virginia and was buried in Madison Family Cemetery.
- Burke's Presidential Families of the United States of America, p.140.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Unnamed Infant by comparing test results with other carriers of his ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known yDNA or mtDNA test-takers in his direct paternal or maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Unnamed Infant:
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Unnamed Infant is 18 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 11 degrees from Stephen Hopkins, 17 degrees from Ben Kingsley, 14 degrees from David Selman and 14 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.