Elizabeth was the daughter of Alexander Magill and Margaret Dickson. She was born February 13, 1892 at Grafton, Massachusetts. Her father was of Scotch Irish ancestry. Her mother was also from Northern Ireland, .
Her first husband was James Nally They were married in 1914. Her parents are again listed on the certificate. Their only child was William J. Nally. By 1915 or 1916, James was gone from her life and that of her son.
We have not found a divorce record for Elizabeth and James Nally.
Elizabeth had a second child, Martha Regan with Leo Regan about 1928. They may or may not have been married. According to the census records, they were. We have not found either a marriage or divorce record for Elizabeth and Leo.
Elizabeth died April 8, 1988 at age 95, widow
- ↑ Birth Certificate: Elizabeth Magill, on file in Grafton Town Clerks office Vol 14, Page 269, Number 76
- ↑ Copy of Record of Marriage from the clerk of the City of Worcester
- ↑ Death Certificate on file in Grafton Town Clerk's Office Year 1998, Vol 23, Page 64, Number 11
Census Records on Ancestry.com FamilySearch.org
- Elizabeth's formal name
- full middle name (M.)
- exact birthdate
- birth location
- exact deathdate
- death location
- images (2)
- family tree
- father's name
- mother's name
- children's names (2)
- spouse's name and marriage information
- autosomal DNA test connections
Rejected matches › Margaret (Regan) Mulvey (abt.1891-) › Mary Ann (Erskine) Magill (1894-) › Mary (Vones) Havel (abt.1860-)