- Emeline (Magill) Lowry's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
||Emeline (Magill) Lowry is a member of Clan Makgill.|
Join: Scottish Clans Project
Emeline Magill was the daughter of Nathaniel and Jane Magill.
Emeline Matilda Magill, born May 1, 1831. Married to David Henderson Lowry, August 21, 1851. (D. H. Lowry, born September 28, 1825, died at their home, two and one-half miles east of Madisonville, March 17, 1900; buried at Madisonville.) 
She died on Nov. 23, 1909.
- ↑ "United States Census, 1850," database with images, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:MCDT-7H8 : 9 November 2014), Emaline Magill in household of Nathaniel Magill, Monroe county, Monroe, Tennessee, United States; citing family 686, NARA microfilm publication M432 (Washington, D.C.: National Archives and Records Administration, n.d.).
- ↑ Magill, Robert McCorkle, "Magill Family Record", R. E. Magill, Richmond, 1907, page 115
- ↑ Emeline's tombstone is on findagrave.com.
- "Tennessee Marriages, 1796-1950," database, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:XDQV-2NP : accessed 9 December 2015), D. H. Lowry and E. M. Magill, 21 Aug 1851; citing Monroe,Tennessee, reference ; FHL microfilm 956,229, 956,230.
- "United States Census, 1860," database, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:M8T1-JTM : accessed 9 December 2015), Emaline Lowery in household of David H Lowery, 6th Civil District, Monroe, Tennessee, United States; from "1860 U.S. Federal Census - Population," database, Fold3.com (http://www.fold3.com : n.d.); citing p. 75, household ID 565, NARA microfilm publication M653 (Washington, D.C.: National Archives and Records Administration, n.d.); FHL microfilm 805,265.
- "United States Census, 1880," database with images, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:MDWM-NSP : accessed 9 December 2015), Emiline Lowry in household of David H Lowry, District 12, Monroe, Tennessee, United States; citing enumeration district 208, sheet 90B, NARA microfilm publication T9 (Washington D.C.: National Archives and Records Administration, n.d.), roll 1272; FHL microfilm 1,255,272.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Emeline's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Emeline is 21 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 43 degrees from Domingo Ghirardelli, 30 degrees from Ronel Olivier, 32 degrees from Rosa Parks and 18 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.