[private father (1940s - unknown)]
and [private mother (1940s - unknown)]
[private brother (1960s - unknown)], [private brother (1970s - unknown)] and [private sister (1970s - unknown)]
Profile last modified 30 Mar 2020
| Created 4 Aug 2014 | Last significant change: 1 Mar 2020
This page has been accessed 1,537 times.
More Genealogy Tools
Only the Trusted List can access the following:
- Pamjoy's formal name
- full middle name (J.)
- e-mail address
- exact birthdate
- birth location
- images (1)
- private siblings' names
For access to Pamjoy Major's full information you must be on Pamjoy's Trusted List. Please login.
See the Contact section of the Tree & Tools
Pamjoy is a Wiki Genealogy Volunteer
following these tags:
- Related to many Maine members.. Thanks to both sisters of Alice and Rachel whom are my Grams, back then. Then Rachel's daughters Rachel and Polly Pratt Connection.
- This name is connected to Mayflower line of Allerton & Cushman, thru John Cousens 2nd wife Sarah Cushman; whom he had 14 kids with. The doctor whom helped deliver them, tree cousin also, last two kids had drs name as their middle name. Family Farm original was part Poland Maine, presently of McFalls Maine. http://dunhamwilcox.net/me/me_bio_cousens.htm
- Connected to some interesting members in Turner Maine Areas. Thanks to Orra Goodwin..
- My Major/Majeur Tree is from Quebec and New Brunswick Canada surrounding areas. My grandfather David was from big family. Some his cousins are still with. My generation from this tree, few have passed.. Now have met some thru Social Internet only..
- McAllister - McAlister; from Oxford County Maine, Some members married into this line, have noticed already related to them..
- Monk tree a bit interesting. Related thru Elias Monk 4th.. whom married Alice Churchill. Whom my parents are 6th & 7th grandkids to.
- This is my mom's name. Slowly located some interested members..
- This sweet name is very interesting. Early years many men were using boats as there primary jobs.
- This name; crazy family secrets from early settlers wanted keep blood lines within the colonies had started in 1700's. And to the present, still continues with cousins marrying cousins; no matter what the connect distant is. We seem to be DRAWN to each other very heavenly..
- Sturtevant Line Has Eliphant Sr, whom married 4 wives, two were Pratt sisters..