- Pietro Majuri's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Pietro Majuri is born and baptized 18 April 1873. He is the son of Ciro Majuri and Antonina lo Curto. His godparents are Giuseppe Milone and Gaetana Serra, a married couple.
Pietro marries Giovanna Cascio, daughter of Biagio Cascio and Caterina Morello, on 13 November 1897. This record calls Pietro's mother Antonina lo Bue. His father has died by this time.
Pietro and Giovanna have at least one child, Antonina (1898).
Antonina, named after her paternal grandmother, is born 7 October 1898 and baptized 15 October. Her godparents are Giuseppe Governali and Vincenza Saccaro, a married couple.
In 1900, Pietro is identified as a member of the Fratuzzi, at this time headed by Giuseppe Battaglia.
Giovanna Majuri, daughter of Pietro Majuri and Giovanna Cascio, dies 13 April 1914 in Corleone.
Giovanni Majuri and Antonino Majuri, sons of Pietro Majuri, both living in 1962, are named as known criminal associates in Corleone in a Senate hearing on the mafia.
- ↑ Baptism of Petrum Majuri, 18 April 1873, "Italia, Palermo, Diocesi di Monreale, Registri Parrocchiali, 1531-1998," images, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/TH-266-11610-136355-45?cc=2046915 : accessed 5 May 2016), Corleone > San Martino > Battesimi 1872-1877 > image 142 of 419; Archivio di Arcidiocesi di Palermo (Palermo ArchDiocese Archives, Palermo).
- ↑ "Italia, Palermo, Diocesi di Monreale, Registri Parrocchiali, 1531-1998," images, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/TH-267-11581-91226-99?cc=2046915 : accessed 28 January 2016), Corleone > San Martino > Indice (Morti) 1881-1917 > image 142 of 240; Archivio di Arcidiocesi di Palermo (Palermo ArchDiocese Archives, Palermo).
- ↑ Senato della Repubblica, V Legislatura, Doc. XXIII. "Commissione Parlamentare d'inchiesta sul fenomeno della mafia in Sicilia." 20 December 1962. Accessed online 29 February 2016.
Marriage of Petrus Majuri and Joanna Cascio, record no. 73, 13 November 1897
- "Italia, Palermo, Diocesi di Monreale, Registri Parrocchiali, 1531-1998," images, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/TH-266-11622-20243-76?cc=2046915&wc=MG37-L23:351041801,351041802,351112201 : accessed 25 July 2015), Corleone > San Martino > Matrimoni 1888-1902 > image 306 of 445; Archivio di Arcidiocesi di Palermo (Palermo ArchDiocese Archives, Palermo).
Baptism of Antonina Majuri, record no. 381, 15 October 1898
- "Italia, Palermo, Diocesi di Monreale, Registri Parrocchiali, 1531-1998," images, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/TH-266-12350-76095-28?cc=2046915&wc=MWVW-DZQ:351041801,351041802,351299201 : accessed 14 Mar 2014), Corleone > San Martino > Battesimi 1895-1899 > image 260 of 309; citing Archivio della Diocesi di Palermo.
The Definitive History of the Genovese Family Accessed 24 July 2015.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Pietro's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Pietro is 32 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 37 degrees from Ole Evinrude, 31 degrees from Abby Glann, 35 degrees from Charles Schulz and 31 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II Windsor on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.