- William Malone's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
William Malone is NOT the son of Robert Malone and Mary Harrison. He is not mentioned in Robert's will. Robert and William are closely related, probably brothers.
- Book: Malone and Allied Families: Second and Revised Edition by Randolph A. Malone
This person was created through the import of Meyer_Derr Family Tree.ged on 08 March 2011. The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
- Source: #S-1451548628
- Page: Ancestry Family Trees
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with William by comparing test results with other carriers of his ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known yDNA or mtDNA test-takers in his direct paternal or maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with William:
- Regina (Bynum) De León : AncestryDNA, GEDMatch A544990, Ancestry member KinfolkNews
- Sheila (Mitchell) Parochka : Family Tree DNA Family Finder, GEDMatch 3064320, FTDNA kit #319720
- Lynette Jester : Family Tree DNA Family Finder, GEDMatch T269178, FTDNA kit #527801
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
William is 23 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 26 degrees from Bob Dylan, 19 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 22 degrees from Michael Phelps and 19 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.