- Alice (Maminot) de Chesney's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
||Alice (Maminot) de Chesney is a member of royalty, nobility or aristocracy in the British Isles.|
Join: British Isles Royals and Aristocrats 742-1499 Project
This page has been edited according to Style Standards adopted January 2014. Descriptions of imported gedcoms for this profile are under the Changes tab.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Alice's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Katherine Patterson, Darlene Athey-Hill, and Jane Shipley. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On 30 Mar 2014 at 00:24 GMT Darlene (Athey) Athey-Hill wrote:
Alice is 27 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 26 degrees from Dorothy Coakley, 31 degrees from Virgil Grissom, 29 degrees from Ayn Rand and 24 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.